For how long have you played on CN SCP: 940 hours from the achivement one year
In what country are you located?: Algeria
Time zone: UTC+1
Character name(s): Drew
Civilian name:Billy Kane
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-Garry's Mod 26_09_2024 09_26_06.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I used to be MTF NU-7 SGT/ MTF A-1 Twice once LCPL and once /SPC MTF E-11 SCP/ MTF B-1 SGT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- (for some reason the file is 2 Mo for this image so i couldn't paste it but this is a link to the pic)

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- First of all I like to RP as SCP's it's a third face to the gameplay that i enjoy and also because i like to help people honestly and i have been playing long enough to know how to conduct myself as a SCP
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
-just roaming around the facility in area that he is allowed to be in basically places he is not restricted to and trying to find people to help or save and doing the morally good things and helping the foundation staff overall also staying away from combat situations as much as possible unless it requires helping a non combative personnel
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I aid the researchers to Run away since they are non combative and leave the CI to the MTF's also to make sure that the CI don't obtain the researchers cards so they can't try to harm more people.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- i should distract 076 as long as possible to let the researcher run away and not push the thing into the poor researcher where he would meet his end once i see that the researcher is safe i will make it so that the SCP leaves me alone or take him to combative personnel to deal with him and run back to aid the researcher.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I wouldn't help him, Class D are criminals and this one is trying to run away from his holding place of punishment also it goes against the foundations codes wich i would never do as it's my job to assist the foundation and would probably report him to security personnel incharge of dealing with class D.

Status
Not open for further replies.