Driver driving off.

Driver

Sep 8, 2023
Hey ya'll, Driver here, or Polar, or Inventor or whatever my name was in the past, It's time for me to step back from this wonderful community, I just don't have time for gmod and for playing games on my pc anymore. During this period of me playing this server as an actual no-lifer, I've met so many wonderful people and I just want to thank all of you. I know this is short but I will mention some people that have been so kind and just made my experience so much better on here.
@Canoon - Congrats on CS, good luck with what you will be deciding to do in your future
@Bohemia - Best commander love ya man
@Enigma - Best ltcom there ever was
@"Peasant" @Deftone @Chan @"The Composer" - Best O5's I've had a great time abusing 914 and protecting you
@SquirrellyJr - Best ex O5 hope ya get agency manager
@Guinea - Thanks for getting me in A-1, best major
@Monker - Monkey man second best major I love ya
@ZEEK - Best admin, hope you get promoted soon
@Pyro - Congrats on admin, hope you get senior admin sooner than you got admin :')
@LexDash - Cool hmod hope you get SL
@Jeffrey Nut - I first met you when I was Nu-7 and I still didn't forget about you, good luck on what you decide to do, love ya man <3
@Mars - My first and last mentee, you made me proud today, hopefully you will take my place, love ya.

If I didn't mention you, I'm sorry, can't really mention the entire server on a list. Hope ya'll reach high and become what you want.
Driver out.