Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43700524

Previous Rank (convert if required): Admin

Who demoted you?: Cloak

Date of demotion?: 30/11/2021

What is the case against you?: Toxic and disrespectful towards NL

Is this true?: Yes

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes but not as staff

What is your side of the story?: I was an idiot and told NL some bad words during a meeting resulting in my demotion.

Why should you return / what will you change?: I believe I have grown since this outburst, I have returned to MRP over the last few months becoming SC and helping SWB grow into a powerful regiment. I have also helped with events on the server and increasing RP on a day to day basis. I wont be doing my outbust again towards anybody or NL especially.

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
+support
Since his demotion he did great things for SC and has continued to do nothing but grow. Although his outburst was uncalled for, he deserves a chance as he did a good job as staff

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Support
Similar to what mr Jack G said, since his return to MRP Duckie has been incredibly dedicated and hasn't stepped out of line since. He was been creating RP where possible and shows a genuine interest to return. Hope to see you back in the team mate.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Accepted as Moderator, you'll need to be paired with a mentor for at least a couple of days so you're up to date with any rules that have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.