Time zone: GMT +1 (CET)

NATO name (regiment and rank): 17th MSGT Dukem

NWO name (regiment and rank): AOR CPL Soviet Dukem

Civilian name: Nukem

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2023-03-29_14-31-00.png
2x Basecamping warns: Just two unlcuky ones, first one is back on old Highlands were I killed someone who just got out of signs and the second one is on afghan were I no scoped someone behind signs, out of render distance.
2x FailRP warns: Can't remember
NLR: As MP Major pretty sure I set of the defcon after I died, though called it out before, but no proof sadly
Toxicity: Had a fight with someone who was playing as a goat.
Misuse of Equipment: Got both warning and ban on the same thing, but I placed a C4 in SOTF bunks when I was in SOTF and killed some SOTF when we had some fun.
Last NLR: I can't quite remember getting that one.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
  • Yes I do as I was General at one point and have been major in old ISAF, COL for RMP/MP and LT in SAS and SOTF
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
  • What makes the best candidate for HC is that I have done this before and would say I did an okay job of it and lead NATO to a lot of victories. What also makes me the best candidate is that I am willing to give a lot of my time and energy into making NATO better and try and fix as much as possible, as things might need changing or there are complaints that need to be dealt with. As I did last time, I gave my everything and took in ideas from everyone, which I see has been implemented now, which I am happy about.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
  • NATO: 17th MSGT
  • NWO: AOR CPL
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
Well as I listed on my old app, I am very confident in all decisions I make, I believe that I can make the necessary decisions at any point and I have tried to learn new ways to defeat NWO and to learn a lot more about 17th on the things they are good at and what they are bad at. It may look like I only think about 17th, but I do wish to learn every regiments strengths and weaknesses. Now as many people may know I can be a strict guy as at many points it is needed to be strict, but I can also be the more relaxed guy, who allows people to have fun and play games. And as a strength I have gotten some experience on leading NATO as a whole as this is not my first rodeo so I know my way around stuff.

Weaknesses:
Well my weaknesses are mostly the same from my old app. I am a strict guy on many things, and people might not like that as it is just a game as I have been told many times, but people don't seem to grasp that it is a RP Server. Would also say that I have changed a bit on my personality to be more of a “Don’t care guy” which can be bad if I wanna work on NATO or something specific.

Thank you for reading my app, have a good day/night and may you gave good luck in life.

Sincerely:
17thAR Master Sergeant Dukem "Gunner" Green
(Got permission from GEN Welding)

Michael J

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021

+Support

- Fairly active
- was a mediorcorly good HC before
- knows his stuff

your last name is green?? also will miss your danish ass when you get accepted

Pacino

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Sweden
+support
Even though your activity is not consistent I still see you around in game and you always striving to assist or get some fobs up and running which is why I want you in NHC.

I wish you best of luck mate and hope you pass.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
+Support

Duke, I was there when you were last in NHC. You were a strong leader and you were highly respected. You led with a level head and knew the issues with NATO and fixed them. You were a great GEN and I'd love to see you give life back to NATO once again.

Good Luck

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
+Support.
just because i know you're capable of a lot.
but getting the activity up will make you a very good NHC again.

Dukem

Nov 22, 2021
To everyone is commenting on the activity, I know and I am currently working on, atm I have been busy looking for work, and I have been focusing on that instead, but I do see a some light at the end of the tunnel. So should be picked up a lot more.

Sincerely
Dukem

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
+Support
Seem like a genuine dude with lots of experience to offer.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

From one former Nato gen to another, I salute you and hope you get back on!

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
Application Accepted

Hello @Dukem
After some discussion within the NHC team, I have decided to accept your NHC application.
Please contact myself or @OOGA BOOGA on TS or Discord to move onto the next step.

Regards,
GEN Welding Olsen​

Status
Not open for further replies.