Civilian name: Kailos

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: yes

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- MTF E11, Security Sergeant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-yes, 1 fail rp warning because I was screwing around on 912

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

-1: I want to ascend the ranks of Gensec
I am currently an active Gensec Sergeant, and I believe I could make a positive change in Gensec as a whole. I want to be ambitious this time and take the time to take part in the server.

-2: I want to help Gensec out with its problems

Mainly the minges. over the 4 months I've been here minges are getting worse and worse, and no one seems to be doing stuff about them and when people try it doesn't do much. I want to figure a way out to help us out. We have a bad reputation and i want to work towards fixing it.

-3 More Opportunities
As Gensec CPT it would give me the ability to participate in things I couldn't before. I want to see how the paper work is and I want to be a leader for Gensec to rally behind one day. I want to walk through the good and the bad of Gensec. I want to see it all

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

- 1: handing out directions and orders.
I'm good at keeping people together and working while also providing a solid direction that leaves room for fun.

2: being a good role model for younger cadets and guards.
I almost never act out in ways that harm Gensec name and Especially not on the Gensec role as I do my best to take it seriously while also have fun on the server and prioritizing the safety/health of Gensec.

3: I believe my background with being a security SGT and my RRT/HWL license well equips me to handle the responsibilities as Security CPT

4: I am sure the role of Gensec CPT aligns with my skills and desire to make a noticeable impact on foundation safety.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

- authorizing licenses/trainings to capable and prospective members who pass the tests.
- Disciplinary action toward members of Gensec and SCU
-handing out Work permits to Trustable members of Dclass

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

1: Character bio and lore
A battle torn Marine that fell from grace. He was recruited from Dclass being remarked for his compliancy and ability to survival testing, He was going through collage from military funding when he attempted to defect from the marines, he was studying chemistry and engineering when going through collage but was never able to finish. He strives to do better in the Foundation moving up the ranks to clear his name for good. He hit Sergeant and saw there was no room to approve there so he decided to go for CPT as quickly as possible.

Last edited:

Jack Edwards (Spoon)

Jun 2, 2024
Imma give a firm neutral,
While you are a good GSD, your application doesn't have much to it. I advise for your next application review other Captain's applications for an idea on what is ideal.

Viggo

Dec 29, 2022

General Security Department

From: Chief of Security Viggo "Purge" Gr. To: Captain Applicant: Dybbuks

Hello Dybbuks, your application has been ACCEPTED If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me via Discord - (viggopurge)​

Status
Not open for further replies.