Denied E-11 Biohazard Slot Increase (2 -> 3)

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
E-11 Biohazard Slots will increase from 2 -> 3

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+Balance against SCP-008

+Minimum effect on normal gameplay loop

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-SCP-049 gameplay potentially slightly disrupted

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
SCP-008 as it stands is an extremely powerful SCP, by far the most powerful in the entire game, even more powerful than every other SCP in-game combined. And while this is a good thing, as SCP-008 deserves its strength and shouldn't be nerfed, I believe E-11 needs a buff. With the recent change allowing 049 to infect biohazard units (with a 20% chance), and the extreme buffs to SCP-008, I believe an increase could be justified. Even with three Biohazard units, Site-Wide 008 breaches would still cause a code black and easily cause a nuke if not organized very effectively. This would simply make it more bearable for the site, and E-11, since there are extremely few people who spawn with foam guns and supplies.

Reactions: KFC is LIFE

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
Even with three Biohazard units, Site-Wide 008 breaches would still cause a code black and easily cause a nuke if not organized very effectively.
thats your issue, don't need more biohazard units
-Support

-Support
Having two bios is already really strong, having a third would be incredibly broken especially against 049 and even then 008 Isn’t that bad and even if it does get really bad ERT exist so they can help dealing with it.
+Support

Nuke always happens when a 008 breach happens. MTF & ERT always fail I feel like having an extra bio wouldn't hurt. MTF E-11 is getting a cap of 70 anyways.

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022

+ Support

To the people with - support see the big 008 breach yesterday with the new spores? Probably not! With the new cap and the fact that 008s chamber is right in the middle of hcz extremely easy to get ahold of it’s a no brainer to add another bio! If you like three nukes a day because of ci getting ahold of 008 then okay be my guest but I’d like to actually have a fighting chance with 50+ 008 instances and spores the size of 682 literally taking up the entire hallway. Not to mention the cooldown of bio suits we can just sit in bunks for 10 minutes while it spreads..

Status
Not open for further replies.