Easton Maker application for GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): DarthJanky
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 1 month, 2 weeks
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF NU-7 SPC Easton Maker
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-B Easton Maker [EVIL]
Civilian name: Easton Maker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:502411965 or 76561198965089658
Discord ID (name#0000): W.eston
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for?: US
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
nope, first application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One warning for metagaming (i read a DCs name and since i didn't know distinction between the two at the time, i got a warning
One warning for failRP, weapon checked a annoying D class through a wall
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
yes, i used to be a head mod and would freqeuntly run game nights for a small server with 100 people
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, when I was very young i loved the serious Roblox RP games, and even in other games that weren't RP i always would be in character
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-7, though normally a minimum of 4 hours
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I play it a lot, and i would love to run events on it as i feel current GMs are not doing much events or they are understaffed
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
The Wooden Door - A wooden door appears around the map, teleporting the person who enters it to a obstacle course, if they succeed they get reality bending, if they already have reality bending i can improvise
Contagion - A random player will sometimes explode, the player who took the most damage from the explosion will then get the contagion, after a time from 2-10 minutes it spread again, the cure will be random and medical experts will have to figure it out a code i send to them
Death approaching- ill give myself or a player the power to go around as 966 (base character,) and theyll have a sword, and 30 thousand health, and some lifesteal Ill set the recipients pac as the grim reaper, the only way to recontain the reaper is to grab 5 D class and bring them to 682 chamber, then execute them, afterwards reaper will be beamable and his life steal will go away. the reaper is to avoid D block as he is not violent towards D-class

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
A strand of SCP-008 has breached into a trainyard, the area is contained but they need backup, will you answer the call? CI and GOC operatives have also been spotted on sight, shoot both of them on sight

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: One of the O5's most trusted assistants are on site, find them a kill them anonymously
A-1: A hacker has breached out firewall and has threatened to info breach the foundation and the O5 council to the world, we believe he is on site, find him before its too late
Nu-7: CI have found a way to interdimensional travel into the facility, stop them before its too late
E-11: Passive SCPs have appear to turned hostile, and are protecting something, stop them before too many personnel are lost
CI: The foundation has a weak spot, using a sort of worm hole, you can go through 106 dimension into foundation, stop the foundation before they stop you
UNGOC: SCPs around the site are escaping, the foundation doesn't have the situation under control, find and kill the SCPs at any cost
Foundation Staff: Due to circumstances the O1 and A1 are at war, stop both of them before they kill you for being in they way.

Mitski

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 8, 2023
- Support

I need to see a lot more elaboration and story to your event ideas, it would also be good to color the different sections as well as space out the sentences so they aren't so close together.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
Application Denied

Hello @WestonProGamer
Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.
After thought, we have decided to deny your application.

Please contact Myself (worldsguard) on discord if you wish to know the reason this was denied. You may apply again in two weeks.

Regards,
~World

Status
Not open for further replies.