CI- Easton Maker [OUT-CO][COTW]
F- "Maker"
Civilian name:
Easton Mekar
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Steam ID:
Discord name:
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Time zone:
Character name(s):
Civilian name:
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?:
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
3/4/24 -metagaming- When i was Cadet i read a CI DCs name, at the time i didn't know what that CI DC was a thing, and i didn't know the difference between NU-7 and CI, so i questioned the CI and he instantly resorted to violence instead of explaining to me, he quickly got killed afterwards and called a sit, then got me warned

3/5/24-FailRP- Weapon Checked a toxic D-Class through a wall and stole his bayonet knife

4/24/24-RDM- Killed a D-Class i was stuck inside

4/24/24-RDM- Killed a D-Class snitch baiting me into killing him

4/29/24-RDM- IDK TBH, i don't even remember this

4/30/24-MRDM||LTAP- https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-rp-usa-ban-appeal-easton-maker.24573/

6/5/24-Mixing-Got cuffed while on liquid anima and got angry because i though it wasn't allowed

6/13/24-mixing-Dont know how i mixed TBH

6/20/24- Fail RP- I don't know

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

I have been a SCP Fan for many years and have much experience with SCP lore, and have played almost every SCP game there is too play

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:

SCP-096 "Shy Guy" tends to wander around, his Containment Chamber when pacified. While pacified SCP-096 will tend to cry, and sometimes take short rests
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 tends to go after his targets wherever they go, SCP-096 is *NOT* supposed to go to player spawns, SCP-096 has to always prioritize where his target is, if his target is in D-Block he is allowed to go in there
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
SCP-096 will do anything to kill his targets, it is imperative that he is bucketed to prevent the spread of people seeing his face, Upon being bucket you must let 96 kill his targets before then beaming him, restraining him, and bring him back to containment, there is a minor chance that his bucket while be brought back to his containment chamber
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 SPC
Former MTF NU-7 CPL
Chaos Insurgency - Gamma[OUTREACH CO]
Former Senior D.E.A. Agent

Attachments

• Screenshot (97).png
    Screenshot (97).png
    535.4 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.