Edward Collins Internal Affairs Ambassador Application SCP-RP USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conncinity

Feb 2, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:559315470

Discord name: dawsando

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 years. I started playing on January 24th, 2023.

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom

Time zone: UTC

Character name(s): Edward Collins

Civilian name: Edward Collins

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do. It is my primary form of communication.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Just Internal Affairs as it is my primary role.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? If yes, why?: I have received 11 warnings and 2 bans, but they are all expired, with my newest warning/ban from December 8th, 2023.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador? To take the next step in Internal Affairs, as at Site 65, I rarely see Internal Affairs online.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I have had extensive experience with Internal Affairs. I know the ins and outs of Internal Affairs and how to meet new people and reinforce the legal codex, code of ethics, and code of conduct.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have written 5 research studies. A good document is one with good grammar, spelling, descriptive content, and is relevant to the subject.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: The role of an ambassador in RP is to guide and train new Internal Affairs agents while reinforcing the code of ethics, legal codex, and code of conduct, and disciplining those who challenge the rules.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Edward Collins, a death row inmate from the United Kingdom, challenged the government. Despite being treated poorly, he remained joyful, knowing he did what was right. On the day of his fate, a mysterious figure appeared before him, barely visible, with a spooky presence. Edward thought it was the last few seconds of his life. The mysterious figure offered him a chance to live, and Edward eagerly accepted. After signing a document, he lost consciousness.

Upon waking up, Edward found himself in a uniform a blue shirt with a tie and black jeans. Confused, he questioned his surroundings. He encountered a person who identified himself as the Internal Affairs Ambassador of the SCP Foundation, tasked with upholding peace within the organization. The Ambassador provided Edward with an overview of the Foundation's mission and operations, revealing that Edward had been given a second chance at life due to his intersecting interests with the Foundation.

Edward's journey as an SCP Foundation agent began, driven by his sense of justice and determination. Despite the absence of the Internal Affairs Ambassador, Edward excelled in his role, honing his skills and understanding of the Foundation's operations. Now, Edward aspires to become an Internal Affairs Ambassador, following in the footsteps of his idol.

Last edited:

"Recker"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
Greetings @Conncinity,

After careful deliberation, the Department of Internal Affairs will be accepting your application and bringing you into our team of Ambassadors. Congratulations! Please reach out to an Internal Affairs Director to begin your onboarding.

With Regards,
Director James "Recker" Kato

Status
Not open for further replies.