Elijah's SCP 22145 application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225975605
Discord name: elijah_kamski
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Garry's Mod (x64) 03.12.2023 10_18_17.png
In what country are you located?: Czech Republic
Time zone:
GMT + 1
Character name(s): SCP Name: Elijah "Xenon" Kamski, CI - Charles Kamski, GOC - Edward Kamski
Civilian name: Elliot Kamski
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?:

-Yes i do have a mic

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-Garry's Mod (x64) 03.12.2023 10_41_53.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-E-11 PVT [Holding]
-E-11 SGT [Held]
-E11 CPL [Held]

-GOC PVT [Held]
-A1 SPC [Held]
-CI A [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-Yes, i do have recieved some warnings, but they have been given to me in the year 2022 so i belive that they are expired already.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

-I feel like my behaviur is friendly, kind and sometimes even creative. I got the feeling i could

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

- The usual behaviour of SCP-22415 is very charming, calm and friendly. Mostly kind but can be scared and worried.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

-I will aid the researchers! My reasoning for this is that the researchers are non combative and defenseless. My reasoning for not aiding MTFs is because there is a high chance that there is a combat medic present.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

-I won't repel 076 as it would bring attention to reseacher behind me as it would put his life in great risk.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

-I will not assist the class D as they are known for commiting violence against others.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Application Accepted
Hello @Elijah "Xenon" Kamski !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application has been for SCP-22415 accepted.

Congratulations on your new Whitelist!

Contact an Admin+ In-Game when the SCP is out to receive your whitelist!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind Regards,
- Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.