Elijah's third mod application on SCP RP! [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): My current steam is: "Xarinus" civilnetworks.net ( its my current one as i deleted history of my names, apologies.)

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

Garry's Mod (x64) 26.11.2023 13_10_51.png

In what country are you located?: Czech Republic

Time zone: GMT +1

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Elijah "Xarinus" Kamski
E-11 SGT (Held)
NU-7 PVT (Held)
A-1 SPC (Holding)

Chaos name (include your rank): Charlie Kamski (Alpha + held [resigned])

Civilian name: Elliot Kamski

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225975605

Discord ID (name#0000): xarinus.

Do you have a mic?: Yes, i do have a mic of solid quality.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-elijahs-first-scp-roleplay-mod-application.19326/

-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/elijahs-second-mod-application-uk.19849/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-Yes i do have some warnings, i have 7 of them, but i got them in the year 2022.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

-I do have previous experience as a staff member in a community, just not on civilnetworks.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- I have been roleplaying on this server for quite some time now, about 12 months with a gap between.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

-I can be active for 5-3 hours daily minimum, on weekends for about 9 - 14 hours (14 hours is a max).
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

-I wish to be a moderator since i believe that there is a lack of staff members online during early hours on weekends. I feel like the job of a moderator would be really interesting and something different from the roleplay.

-I wish to help out the community as staff member.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

-I posses a lot of free time, i can use this time to learn, improve, study and more. I am independent and friendly + i am fairly good at communication and i think those are the traits that are important on this role.
image (2).png
Please take into consideration that my english is not the best,
as i am from the country of Czech Republic, but i am getting better and better at it.

Attachments

• Garry's Mod (x64) 23.11.2023 17_17_08.png
    Garry's Mod (x64) 23.11.2023 17_17_08.png
    774 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Elijah "Xenon" Kamski ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Due to your previous interactions with members of the community that were inappropriate, I cannot entrust you with the roles of a staff member for this reason.

You may not reapply.

kind regards

Foxatron

Status
Not open for further replies.