MTF A-1 CPT "Tsunami"
Site Advisor Elliot Nezha
MTF E-11 LCPL Elliot Nezha

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No warnings
No bans
no Kicks

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I feel like i have come to enjoy alot of the finer details when it comes to playing as SCPs. from SCP 173 trying to catch out the slightest movements looking away, playing as 049 and 049-2s during experiments, or Roleplaying distractions while playing as 939 and 939-2, ive come to enjoy the experience and i enjoy hearing the reactions of those involved in the roleplay scenarios. i feel like SCP-096 is one of the SCPs that can instil an awesome level of fear while creating some Tense moments for people to Experience and remember. I feel like this is something i would like to start taking part in, which would both better enhance my Roleplay creativity while also giving back to the Researchers, MTF and D-class who assist in Tests and breaches Etc.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When Pacified, SCP-096 should stay crouched and remain Docile, trying to cover his face with his hands unless someone looks at his face directly or through picture again.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 is only allowed to Make his way to the people who have seen his face(096-1s). SCP-096 is not to Defect from his current 096-1 target at all unless another instance of 096-1 is present in that sector.

Because SCP-096 can only make his way to instances of 096-1, he cannot just make a random beeline towards D-block, that would be against the rules of the character.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
If the picture of SCP-096 was spawned to start the Breach, the picture will need to be located and destroyed before containment can safely begin.
After all personnel that have become SCP-096-1s are disposed of by SCP-096, SCP-096 will return to his more Docile and idle behaviour. Once this has happened, MTF will be able to move into the Containment phase. MTF Would retrieve and place the bucket on SCP-096's head, Containment beam him, and SCP cuff SCP-096 before returning him to his containment cell and shutting the airlock blast doors.

Ace Maximus

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jun 29, 2024
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Elliot Nezha !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Ace Maximus​

Status
Not open for further replies.