-
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: A little over 3 weeks
-
-
In what country are you located?: US
-
Time zone: PST
-
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 SGT Erkle Morgan
-
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Erkle Sánchez
-
Civilian name: Erkle Zieliński
-
Steam ID: 76561198088227371
-
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP US
-
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I have over 1000 hours in Gmod at this point and while I know that's not insane a lot of that time has been spent on serious RP. I have played on many other SCP RP servers in the past as well as Military, Star Wars, Dark, and even HL2 RP. I enjoy it the most out of anything else on Gmod and is always my go-to even when I just want a chill experience I still like RP.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I would say at minimum 3-4, most days I am on more than that but some days I'm not in the mood or I'm busy. This may fluctuate when I start college and start working but I would still put in hours later in the day.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: Being a Gamemaster has always interested me the most out of the staff positions, I love seeing other people play something I created or thought up and enjoy it. Not only that but I think I have the creativity needed for the job and the activity. I like to think I'm quite friendly with people too and not shy to share my ideas.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Well mostly the job of a Gamemaster, creating RP and events obviously, but other than that I think I would make for good support when needed. For example, I don't know if GMs are allowed to take sits and moderate and all that, but I am often on the server later into the night where people get away with more things due to the lack of staff. If they aren't allowed then I would still be reporting them but now with a more trustworthy role of staff. As for why I might be special, the first thing that comes to mind is 3d modeling, now I don't know if this could be applicable in any way as I have no experience with creating Gmod addons/materials and only a little experience with making game assets but I would love to create assets for the server. I've been 3d modeling for over a year now and it's my dream to one day work on an SCP game and this would be a great opportunity.
-
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1. Pinewood citizens and police have formed a resistance/militia to the 2 fighting military forces. After receiving support from MC&D they have managed to hijack an SCP Foundation convoy transporting SCP-096 as well as equipment such as weapons and scramblers. CI and MTF have to clash over the capture or recapture of SCP-096.
-
2. The Global Occult Coalition (GOC) has had enough, after a massive wide-scale surface breach resulting in the destruction of the small-town [REDACTED], West Virginia the GOC has determined the SCP Foundation to be too dangerous. They start with small-scale infiltrations of Foundation Sites attempting to terminate and destroy as many SCPs and sites as they can. Next on the list is Site-65 it is up to all personnel to prevent the destruction of SCPs and prevent a Code Black scenario.
-
3. A coup is forming within the Research Hall, researchers are tired of having to commit these horrific acts in the name of science. Feeding
D-Class to these horrid beasts, even if they're criminals they don't deserve a fate like this. Researchers grab the little guns they have and secretly head to SCP-914. They silently dispose of the guards posted there and use the machine to upgrade their arsenal, using their knowledge of SCPs they head to Heavy Containment Zone in a plan to cause a massive breach, it's more like a suicide pact really. Its up to Site Personnel to stop this potential Code Black.
-
Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
The foundation is ticked off by an insider about the location of the lead factory of Anderson Robotics, a company that specializes in the creation of anomalous robotic machines. The factory could be located in many places, perhaps the artic, perhaps underwater, perhaps underground with the façade of an abandoned building. Foundation Personnel must work together to raid this factory full of high-tech and extremely powerful machines capable of having their own SCP classifications, both for valuable information and possible containment of anomalies. While the raid is happening the staff inside the factory figure out who gave the initial info to the foundation and it now becomes a search and rescue. Also while the raid is happening the Chaos Insurgency has heard what is happening from an undercover agent within the foundation and is now preparing for an aerial raid. They will have to take out the little foundation personnel posted outside the factory and work their way down, fighting robotic security and foundation personnel.
-
List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: An important Ethics Committee document has been leaked somewhere in the facility, passed around my researchers and GENSEC alike they must track down this sensitive document using interrogation and wide-scale search, above all they must not let it leak outside the facility.
-
A-1: The 05 Council has been feeling a little off recently, meetings between the members haven't felt quite right. Distrust is growing between everyone is suspecting a double agent has infiltrated the 05 council. It is up to O-1 to protect the members while also being wary of who the agent might be. In the end, the agent is revealed and the real 05 member is found tied somewhere hidden in the facility, possibly a CL LVL 5 location that is only given up after interrogating the agent.
-
Nu-7: Rumbling has been felt on the surface as rumors of explosions in the CI base begin to form. It is believed that the Chaos Insurgency is up to no good, developing a super weapon, and is planning to do a full-scale test later today. Nu-7 must capture, destroy, or die trying to solve this crisis. It could be a big, multi-manned weapon such as a railway gun or simply a powerful energy weapon for infantry.
-
E-11: A strange noise is coming from the vents, recently SCP-1048 was transported to Site-65 for testing but during handling, it escaped. Reports have seen him running around with a knife attacking staff, we don't know what he's planning but he already cut off a researcher's ear. Find him and contain him immediately.
-
CI: The Chaos Insurgency has captured a sample of SCP-217, The Clockwork Virus and our plan is to weaponize it. We've created a Biological weapon and will infiltrate Site-65 and use it to create mass chaos and destruction. Hopefully, we can get some SCPs out of it too, if not then we'll definitely be remembered.
-
Foundation Staff: An illegal energy weapon is being passed around by researchers, we don't know exactly what it is but we need you to go in and figure out who has it and how they got it. It's possible it was given to them through MC&D or some other dealer and we need you to investigate, we don't know how deep this rabbit hole goes. Capture and interrogate the people who had or gave the weapon around and find out how it got here in the first place.​

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

Application Accepted

Hi @Erkle ,

Congratulations on your new position as Trial Gamemaster. Make sure to contact me on TeamSpeak whenever you're available so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

King regards,
Team Lead Monarch.​

Status
Not open for further replies.