- DEA Senior Agent (held)
- DEA Special Agent (held)
- DEA field agent (holding)
- DEA Manager (held)
- DEA Director (holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • N/A
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
  • I was a medical consultant for a few months and as we know, medicine is a very ethical job and I performed it quite well. I had worked with the ethics committee for countless jobs, including constant psych evals where a ECM, myself, and other consultants would go over the evals after performing to find the best solutions to assist foundation personnel suffering with mental struggles. I always do my best to uphold all foundation protocols, especially the code of ethics. My background as a Medical leader equips me to work effectively with other professionals and upholds my ability of ethical decision making. My experience with CL4 also assists in my decision making, knowing I am a trusted member of Site 65.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
  • Ethics committee assistants support ethical practices as well as performing department interviews and then reviewing. Ensuring the code of ethics is being followed by all departments, participating/leading in tribunals, managing D-class work permits, reviewing documents, approving advanced armory, and acting as a representative for the ethics committee when no higher member is present on site.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Estere “Orca” finds herself sitting in the office of the ethics committee at Site-65, she sits there anxiously awaiting what the ethics member wanted with her presence.
“Orca, I’ve noticed your thoughtful approaches to patient care and your kindness to those around you. Your dedication to the site and its protocols, along with your ethical principles has not gone unnoticed.” The ethics member would express it with their usual calm and monotonous demeanor.
“Well, I appreciate your kind words but I can’t help but feel as though I could be doing more to enforce the principles of our code of ethics within the site. Perhaps I could show newer members the Code of Ethics document while they are being trained or create a presentation on how to maintain being ethical. I’d also like to attempt to contribute more directly to the ethical framework of the site overall.” Orca would wipe her hands lightly on the hem of her skirt nervously as she stares the ethics member in the eyes in an attempt of showing confidence. Talking to higher ups had always made Orca slightly nervous, even if she was well acquainted with them.
“Becoming an ethics assistant is filled with responsibility. It involves reviewing departments, practicing in tribunals, and ensuring ethics guidelines are fulfilled all over site. Are you prepared for these challenges?” The ethics member would narrow their eyes at her questioningly.
“I understand the weight of this role, and I also believe after my week's vacation from my duties I am more prepared to take on such significant responsibilities within Site-65. I am willing to undergo any necessary training or preparation to fulfill this position effectively.” Orca spoke with determination and honesty as she watched the ethics member slowly sit back in their office chair, when suddenly they shared a small smile.
“Very well, Ms. Orca. Your passion and dedication are apparent, and I believe you have the potential to thrive in the role of ethics assistant. I will express my support to the rest of the committee, though with all you’ve assisted us with these last few months I’m sure they will agree with my standing. I’ll help guide and assist you along the way.”
Orca was visibly relieved and she extended her hand out, giving the ethics member a firm handshake. “Thank you, I won’t let you down.”