For how long have you played on CG SCP:
In what country are you located?: Uk currently in poland visiting relatives
Time zone: GMT+
Character name(s): Mikhail "Big Mike" Fergus
Civilian name: Pappy O'Kunneh
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):scp uk
Do you have a mic?:
- yes but my mic is horrendous
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: ci beta, nu7 sgt (helded), e11 pvt (helded) and o1 pvt
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: my memories are foggy since it was long time but here i warnings that i recall i was still new to rp
1.Fearp and failrp while i was captive by ci, i refused to give up my name and rank
2. Combat cuffing as a dclass cuffed a mtf while he had a gun on me
3. NLR got killed by a dclass in 914 so i went there back to 914 to find him
4. Glitch abuse before the table in dblock got removed i used that opportunity to escape
This is as far i recall
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: i been in o1 before honorably discharged (i return back to o1) and having some internal affair agent experience, i seen what ethic assistant do all the time, while i want the best for the foundation and making sure everything is in balanced accordingly to code of ethics
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: ethic assistants obeys all ethic committee's commands including doing their works when they are absence. Ethic assistant are here if there are/aren't ethics on site.
Assistants can't every personnel Researcher etc for any authorization they need asked actual ethics for that.

-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what:
Mikhail Fergus was born in africa to German-Northern Irish parents during rhodesia era. His father was a politician and general during the rhodesia bush war. He moved to america in 1997 during that time. He went to apply for American citizen and worked as a assistant for a governor in boston, he was well respected and well known figure in boston office. He then got a visit from man in black suit working for [REDACTED] they been watching him all the time waiting for the right time. They told him about a job offer that would be perfect for him, Mikhail accepted the job offer. Mikhail became ethic assistant making sure that everything goes accordingly in foundation.

Last edited:

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
- SUPPORT

- This application is really minimal / rushed
- Lackluster lore
- This grammar / punctuation is pretty bad
- You are constantly editing your application while it is up

My advice is to fix your application and make sure it's great before you upload it, as editing your application while it is up can place a bad impression on you.

Reactions: cawmrade
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Big Mike's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee agrees that you are not best suited to be an assistant.

Your application is very short with a lack of detail. More creativity is needed and experience with enforcing the Code Of Ethics and familiarizing yourself.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application. You may re-apply in one week.

Signed and Approved

Winkie
Ethics Committee Member​

Reactions: Big Mike
Status
Not open for further replies.