For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2/28/2022
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Clef Johnson, Terry Johnson, Jimmy Smith
Civilian name:Jimmy Smith
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI LTCOM, E-11 LCPL, Executive Researcher, (Former) Internal affairs Ambassador
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

- I feel like I'm a good candidate for Ethics Committee Assiasant because I really grew in the server when I first began playing I was a bit mingy and overall too much but I feel like I grew in the server and my maturity improved significantly, and I have experience enforcing Code of Ethics and the responsibilities as I had experience with Internal affairs. I'm also a very dedicated and active player in the community.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

- In Rp, the Responsibilities of the Ethics Committee Assistant are to assist the Ethics committee members with anything they need that involves paperwork. They Also check on departments to write on their status and how they are doing. They also check on in interrogations to make sure no Code of Ethics is being broken and also enforce the Code of Ethics.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in

Childhood: He had a decent upbringing, a loving family, and was financially stable for 8 years until one day his house burnt down when the stove was kept on by accident, he saw his family burn before his eyes then firefighters pulled him out of his home after that he was put in an orphanage for 10 years moving around never found a permanent home but while on the move he gained an interest in Research and Ethics once he turned 18 years he went to community college where he graduated the top of his class and went to college for virologist he studied hard and worked a lot to become top of his class. A lot of big cooperation gave him offers to join their company but one stood out was the "SCPF" job opening.

Foundation: Once he joined the foundation he worked hard to become a top Researcher in the Research department
he was an expert in the virus department after a couple of years he made it to Executive but he got bored of dealing with SCPs so he decided to branch off from Research and started to put more time into Ethics and study the Code of Ethics a lot more.

Ethics Committee: After long work and dedication he finally joined the Ethics Committee as an assistant with this new job he will focus more on how to support the foundation in any way it can and his a very hands-on person who attempts to save one he can no matter the odds he believes that more lives save matters more than the status of a certain person he belives that the Code of Ethics is like a holy book or the bible he studies it every moring and night and any chance he gets.

Last edited:

Hoovy54

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022

Untitled (3) (5).png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Terry's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assisstant, the committee is in agreement that you are not yet suited to be a Assisstant. Please re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.