Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Nu-7
-Ethics Committee Assistant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None at all
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
- Ethics Committee Member- The main reason as to why I would like to apply for this role is because as my time as Ethics Committee Assistant (whether you may find it short) has been a really eventful and interesting run as the main reason I wanted to be an assistant was because I would hope to gather more experience and to be able to even further know how to deal with unethicality's on site. I'm glad however being able to enforce the ethics on site and help assist the ethical members conduct they're job as EC by enforcing Ethics and catching and punishing anyone that dare decide to go against Ethics. I also enjoy what the EC do and how they operate and feel as I am quite well suited to become an ethics member and fully understand our responsibilities and the reason why we exist in the first place.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
-What makes me the best candidate to become an Ethics Committee Member would be my experience that I have gathered on site as an ethics committee assistant and how to go about enforcing it to the rest of the site. One of the reasons I didn't apply for EC member was because at the time I felt like a lacked a bit of experience and didn't fully understand how they worked on site. Now I believe I could be a really active and effective member of EC and make decisions that may need to happen on site that the rest of the Ethics Committee would find reasonable as I have spent more time with them on site. I could say the same with the rest of the Omega-1 members as I have gotten used to how they operate and have been able to have them enforce our ethical concerns or watch certain people on site when needed.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
-The responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP would be one of the most obvious which would be to make sure that everything that is going onsite is completely ethical and does not break The Code of Ethics. Others would be to also help manage onsite operations if need be and if no other personnel that is able to are on. They are also (in my eyes) somewhat of a guide for researchers in terms of what they are able to test and what they aren't able to test, this especially goes for new researchers as they are new on site and don't know completely how the average researcher is supposed to conduct test's/act with D class and SCP's. So having the EC make sure they are kept in line along with new security guards in my personal opinion is a big thing that is important to enforce onsite. Also they are there to in a way manage how 0-1 Operate when it comes to how they have to view and figure out the unethical activities that go on within the site while EC cannot view every researcher and other FO staff on site.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
The EC handle applications like:
- Director of medicine
-Director of Internal Affairs(along with the 05)
-Ethics Committee Assistant
They also have other responsibilities besides just handling applications out of RP (in my opinion) Such as going on the forums somewhat frequently and giving they're opinions on people's apps not just accepting or denying the ones such as the ones above but other apps like security chief and even 05 assistant and Ect. This is mostly because they're opinion will matter and from what they've seen will show and tell other people how they think the people that post the app will be if accepted. Also to be active somewhat on Discord and actively trying to help the server grow in terms of suggestions and opinions on suggestions as that will determine the outcome on how the server will preform and how it could help gather more people towards the server as it is somewhat still relatively new. Practically just keeping the servers health up and making it a fun environment for everyone whilst still maintaining that serious RP that players like within the server without any type's of "overtripping".

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
(the first part is a copy and paste from my Assistant app only because I would like everything to be connected, I have increased the lore as I already have been accepted into the assistant position so I simply just made "PEEK's" lore longer i hope you enjoy ) PEEK Camber was born in 1998 and became apart of the research team after being scouted by the foundation in his 20's. He had a twin also named PEEK that went on to live with his father as both parents were separated. During his time as a Jr. researcher he learned many valuable things about the foundation gaining a interest towards they're main goal of learning about the anomalous. After 2 years of being a Jr.Researcher he was promoted to researcher giving him access to LVL2 clearance and being able to further his knowledge about the foundations SCP's. He shortly after his promotion was transferred to a new site (currently still an active member of research at the said site) where he met his Twin of who he hadn't seen since the day his parents split. He then learned that his twin had also joined in with the FO and became a NU-7 member of MTF where it was more combat based rather than knowledge based. They then decided to agree that one of them will be called by they're full name and the other just referred to as PEEK as to not confuse the rest of the foundation staff. After a short while PEEK Camber had applied to be an assistant and successfully became an assistant for the Ethics committee. But not to long after furthering his knowledge as an EC Assistant he genuinely became obsessed with the EC and what they do at that time he decided to try to become a member of the EC. He knew this would then entail a lot more responsibility although he was willing to go through with it as his dedication was over the moon.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
=neutral
=don't play US server so can't comment on anything

+ethics experience by being an assistant whitelist
here is my verdict -Dor

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
untitled-3-5-png.972

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: PEEK's application for a position as Ethics Committee Member.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be Member.
Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility. Please DM me when you are free.
Signed and Approved
LwpavOt.png

Director of the Ethics Committee​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.