Aug 31, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:561114243
Discord name:Kittus#7225
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Almost 2 years now
In what country are you located?:?USA?
Time zone:EST
Character name(s): [ Foundation - Kitt ”Kiyo” | “Tsuki” ]
Civilian name:Shi Fox
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): ?USA?
Do you have a mic?: yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF Reg’s -
Nu-7 Held SGT, E-11 CPL Held, O-1 CSG Holding.
-CL4 Positions - Consultant Held, Ethics Assistant Holding.
-CI/GOC - CI-G Held, UNGOC - Enlisted Held.
-Other Whitelisted roles - DEA Senior Agent Holding.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None of recent but old ones that may have expired from over a year ago when I first started playing

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
  • I am applying to be an Ethics Committee Member for these reasons. I have been with this site and server for a long while and have stuck around more than most people seeing how different ethics members have ran the site and how they run and different rp scenarios. I want to focus on the role-play side of things and making things fair but fun for everyone in site 65. Im up to have a more hands on approach and more of a say in handling how the site runs and how people are treated on the site. If I do get this position I want to be an active member who takes that leadership role and applies it within rp for the site and for everyone.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
  • What makes me the best candidate for the Ethics committee is that I have long server experience. I have a lot of it when it comes to the people who have been in it before over my time on the server seeing how different people run it, and their duties of making changes to the site.
    I have been active with every department on site that I can join going in depth with the role-play side of each one.
  • The experience I can show with examples being my time as a game master and in the original HH-3 with helping start it and making changes for medical along with the server that benefited MTF’s such as, E-11 and Nu-7. I want to come to a leadership position like that where I can make those changes by taking part in being an active member of the community as a head figure and making everyone's experience the best and most enjoyable.
  • The experiences I've had with the server for the longest time being role-play centric is what I want other people to have fun with too and as an ethics member I believe that I would fit the role in making the site the best it can be. Importantly I have been in leadership positons like omega-1 with my time in it teaching me how to stay professional and my with the paper's/document's side being an ethics assistant so far and a consultant. My experience in the medical department and upholding the code of ethics is what I've done most when in rp treating people under me best I can. My time in multiple MTF's and both dea/internal affairs means I know the how to keep relations with not just site staff but with different gois in a good light.
  • Mainly Like I've said with role-play my time on the server with in these past almost 2 years. I've been able to make alot of fun senerio's for almost everyone I meet on the server not just as a Trial game master thing but even after and before I had that role, coming up with unique ways to have those experiences.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
-The Responsibilities are many as a site command position but start with focusing on the code of ethics, and to up hold it along with changes to it when needed. With upholding it they make sure the site doesn't turn into an inhumane place, keeping it safe and fair.
-They are in charge alongside the O5 to give orders to the site keeping it to the best performance and making sure the site is always in check.
-Omega-1 and their Assistants are the people and MTF they have under them to enforce the code of ethics and their responsibility is to choose and decide on who works under them and give them orders to fill out.
-The Committee interacts with all department leaders ensuring that each one under them is holding up the code of ethics and gets reviews from those said leaders.
-They are trusted to go about handling site wide problems such that could be disastrous for the foundation being, Code Blacks, When AA is used, Info breaches, and most importantly the decision of taking care of the site when it has gone past the point of containable breaches and making sure humanity isn't lost to them.
-The Approval of doccuments is a big one with them with most researchers having to come to them if they have big test in mind.
-Relations with different regiments, departments, and GOI's.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-Voting on issues or decisions that affect the site with those being, deciding on who can be Members of the committee, who their Assistants are, and who can be a Director of Internal Affairs.
-They are the people who out of the server will answer questions and direct people where information needed is in Team speak and Discord.
-Helping the chairman with any site problems and decisions.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what story lines they would be involved in:

╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾
**Server Accessed..**
**Starting scripnet file log..**
**Encryption activated..**
**Granted**
╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾

Kitt ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Operative “Kiyo”
Born 1992
Gender Male
Former active Canadian military medic stationed in ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Northern Canada.

╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾

[Incident #00492-B-1]
Brought Into foundation by undercover operative ▇▇▇▇▇ after the breach at site ▇▇ on Jan 5th, 2018.
During containment breach near site ▇▇ sent to assist SGT Kitt stationed at a nearby military base to site ▇▇ was sent out on a unknown assignment being told of a terrorist group with bio weapons and needing the assistants of the men stationed at ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇. Eventually arriving at the “biozone” Kitt had to go in and pull back overwhelmed nu-7 operatives. Their position was over taken by SCP ▇▇▇▇’s taking half of the platoon down, needing to evacuate before a massive artillery strike. Most of the breach dealt with Kitt was part of the “clean up crew” and stayed long after tending to the injured nu-7. Operative ▇▇▇▇▇ met with him giving an offering.. Accepting being hired at the site he fought at wanting to keep the lives of the site safe after learning of how horrifying it must be for everyone working there.

[“Medical work”]
Starting with combative medical work Kitt worked their way up the ranks eventually holding some authority over the medical department starting to take a less in combat job but still doing everything he could to keep up the health of the site's staff. To keep the site safe, With his position and new regiment he helped starting up he setting up medical stations and medics to assist alongside MTF's nu-7 and e-11. Years in the site medical department over the years reports studies and assisting in plenty of bad situautions usually biohazards ones it didnt stop Kitt and he powered through those struggles, still focused on taking care of site staff.

[Transfer]
“We’ve taken you here and you know why.. The chairman has had his eye on you for a while and you’re ready. You’ve done a great deal for this site and now he wants you to have a better part in ▇▇▇▇▇▇.. Your name.”
“Kiyo”

╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾

//Accessing LogAUTHORIZATION..
//Granted..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
// Audio Log notification sent to Ethics committee..

[Starting Audio Log..]
“Hello.. I’ve requested access with speaking to you today about the position. We’ve been on this site for so long.. and now and I’m ready. You believed I could put in the work and I showed you what I've got to do and I'm glad to be accepted.”
“Thank you for all you’ve done for me chairman..”
“But time for talk is over now to put in the work..”
[End of audio log]

"It is what it is"

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Kitt's Ethics Committee Member Application.

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the Committee agrees that you're not yet suited to become an Ethics Committee Member, please get in contact with me for further information.

123321.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.