Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethos

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Feb 4, 2024
Original Steam login name: SkullOG

How many hours of playtime do you have:
I've spent more than a week playing in this community, however, my participation may not be fully represented because of Vtime resets. My 6,547.8 hours of total Garry's Mod gameplay demonstrate my depth of knowledge and commitment.

In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Ethos"
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Warner Locke
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:63726738
Discord ID (name#0000): SkullOG#0
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for: SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
UK Staff Applcation

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I maintain a spotless record, free from any warnings or bans.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Indeed, I have a wealth of experience working as community staff, especially in the field of gaming, where I've spent more than five years moderating and participating in several Garry's Mod servers. My experience includes a variety of gaming genres, including Military RP, SCP RP, and DarkRP. In addition to taking part in these communities, I've also embraced leadership positions, especially in the early phases of DarkRP. I have also created and maintained my own online gaming communities, creating settings where participants feel included and encouraged.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, my involvement in serious roleplay is vast and deep, encompassing numerous platforms and locations. My roleplaying experience includes substantial time spent on CW:HL2 Roleplay servers, where I immersed myself in Half-Life 2's deep environment, developing a sophisticated approach to character development and narrative. Furthermore, my experiences on RedM servers, which are situated in the beautifully detailed universe of Red Dead Redemption Two, have improved my roleplaying abilities and expanded my grasp of narrative involvement. These experiences have honed my ability to create and sustain complex, credible characters and settings, highlighting my enthusiasm for and dedication to the art of serious roleplaying.

How many hours can you be on every day?:
My commitment to the server is solid and well interwoven into my everyday routine. Despite my public sector commitments, I make time each evening to participate with and contribute to the community, usually spending several hours online. On my days off and on leave, my time on the server increases dramatically, ranging from 4 to 8 hours each day. This commitment shows my desire to be an active and responsive member of our community, assuring continuous and meaningful engagement.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
My desire to become a moderator stems from a strong admiration for our SCP RP community, which I feel to be one of the best I've ever encountered. I am devoted to using my knowledge and passion to solve daily difficulties, ensuring that every member has a flawless and gratifying experience. My motivation extends to coaching newcomers, assisting them in navigating and enjoying the unique atmosphere that our community provides. I want to create an inclusive, supportive, and dynamic environment that promotes interaction and growth among all participants.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
My unique blend of expertise, devotion, and understanding of community interaction equips me to make substantial contributions to your server. My active participation and moderation in various roleplay environments has provided me with a thorough understanding of the critical factors for a server's success, such as encouraging active participation, maintaining a respectful and inclusive environment, and resolving conflicts efficiently and judiciously. My dedication is demonstrated by my ongoing attempts to connect with and understand athletes from diverse backgrounds. Furthermore, my expertise in the early phases of community development gives me a full understanding of the complexities involved in fostering and maintaining a vibrant community.

Norton Klez

Nov 12, 2023
+Big Support

- Very active
- Nice to people around him
- I believe he already counts as a tiny moderator at this point thanks to his experience in the IA department.

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
+Support

-See him on IA all the time
-Never had seen any problems from him

-good application

Voxis

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 2, 2024
+SUPPORT
Really chill guy and super active.
Good application, no personal complaints

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Feb 1, 2024
+Support
+Active
+Mod experience
+Detailed app
+Great Guy with no warnings

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
Application Accepted :)(y)

Hello @SkullOG ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by our recruitment team, your application has been successfully accepted. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience and wait in the interview waiting room and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, please feel free to contact me directly for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.