For how long have you played on CG SCP: Nearly 2 months
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Levi "Ethos" Curran
Civilian name: Warner Lockie Warner
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I currently hold the role of IA Ambassador. While I have not taken on any further positions at this time, I am interested in growing my involvement in the future.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
My Record is clean I do not have any kicks, Bans or Warnings

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
My ambition is to apply for the position of Director of Internal Affairs with the goal of advancing to a Senior Clearance Level 4 capacity. I see myself as having a significant impact on the department's progress toward its strategic objectives. My goal is to guarantee the highest standards of integrity and effectiveness in our operations by applying my expertise and efforts. I intend to make a big impact on the department's success and direction by assuming this leadership role and making sure we continue to have an open, honest, and forward-thinking mindset. My professional growth objectives are met by this role, which gives me more influence over the accomplishment of our goals as a team and the upholding of our basic principles.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
My experience with the Internal Affairs department has helped me develop into a strong candidate for the Director position. Since the beginning, I've been at the center of several obstacles, learning the ins and outs of dealing with transgressions and complex issues. This experience has been more than just problem solving; it has also been about getting to know people, learning from every situation, and developing as a team. I am excited to take the next step. I want to set a positive example by building a collaborative and supportive environment in which we can all flourish. My goal is to keep us moving forward while adhering to our ideals and making a meaningful contribution.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
The role of the Director of Internal Affairs is multifaceted and crucial for the integrity and efficiency of the organization. In this capacity, my responsibilities would include:​
  • Initiating and authorizing extensive investigations into the actions and operations of other agencies to ensure transparency and accountability.​
  • As a presiding judge in High Court of Internal Affairs tribunals, you will make unbiased rulings based on facts and procedural fairness.​
  • Identifying, selecting, and mentoring new Ambassadors while cultivating a culture of quality and commitment within the team.​
  • Creating, analyzing, and revising department policies to address changing issues and guarantee conformity with our core principles.​
  • Collaborating efficiently across departments to improve our organization's overall performance and reputation.​
  • Communicating and coordinating with the Ethics Committee, giving full investigative reports, and working together on joint investigations to maintain organizational standards.​
  • The implementation and enforcement of the FLC (Fundamental Legal Code), COE (Code of Ethics), and COC (Code of Conduct) among junior and senior CL4 members applying disciplinary measures judiciously to maintain order and respect.​
  • Managing and approving departmental blacklists to protect the organization from both internal and external threats.​
  • Organizing and leading department meetings to guarantee alignment, promote open communication, and advance strategic goals.​
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Setting: Ethos serves as an IA Ambassador within the SCP Foundation's tight structure and intensive operational environment, where he is well-known for adhering to the Foundation's ethical and legal norms. His most recent assignment focuses on potential breaches within the elite E-11 Nine-Tailed Fox team, a mission that unintentionally leads him down a dangerous but rewarding path.

Act I: The Inquiry
Ethos launches a thorough inquiry into the E-11 Nine-Tailed Fox squad, fearing widespread violations of the Foundation Legal Codex (FLC) and the Code of Ethics. His inquiry is rigorous, relying on a multitude of material, witness testimony, and covert monitoring. As he looks deeper, the gravity of the potential breaches becomes clearer, pointing to a pattern of activity that challenges the very ideas the Foundation stands for.

Act II: The Ambush
While collating his findings during a covert field operation, Ethos is ambushed and kidnapped by A-1 The Red Right Hand, an elite and mysterious force tasked with safeguarding the Foundation's interests at all costs. His incarceration is a deliberate response to his investigation, designed to suppress the information he is about to reveal. Ethos is interrogated extensively while being held in a secret location, yet his resolve stays unwavering.

Act III: The Escape
Ethos fights his captors in a battle of wits, drawing on his acute intellect, rigorous training, and knowledge of Foundation regulations. He reveals faults in their reasons and the probable consequences of their conduct, fostering uncertainty. Ethos orchestrates a daring escape using negotiation, psychological insight, and strategic exploitation of his surroundings to secure critical evidence of his trauma and the immoral activities he has discovered.

Act IV: The Revelation.
Returning to the Foundation, Ethos gives his entire report to the Ethics Committee, which includes not only the E-11's original transgressions, but also his kidnapping and the activities of A-1 The Red Right Hand. His discoveries sent shockwaves across the Foundation, necessitating immediate consideration and a reassessment of internal oversight procedures.

Act V: The Ascension
Following the discovery of severe ethical transgressions at the SCP Foundation, Ethos' commitment to honesty catches the attention of O-1. In a covert ceremony to emphasize the gravity of the role, he is blindfolded, shackled, and led to the Chairman of the Ethics Committee. In a stressful but crucial meeting, Ethos is offered the post of Director of Internal Affairs, which recognizes his moral resolve and leadership abilities.

Accepting the post, Ethos is ready to reform the department by supporting ethical standards and accountability. His leadership represents a new approach for Internal Affairs, with an emphasis on ethical governance within the Foundation. This moment not only promotes Ethos professionally, but it also establishes a new ethical standard, demonstrating his dedication to the Foundation's conscientious operations.

Through this narrative, Ethos's journey reflects the enduring struggle between principle and power within the SCP Foundation, illustrating
the impact of individual integrity in shaping organizational culture and governance.​

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: "Ethos" Internal Affairs Director Application.
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Deputy Director of Internal Affairs, the Committee believes that you are not yet suited to become the Deputy Director of Internal Affairs, For details regarding your denial feel free to contact myself or any Ethics Committee Member.

zTJ7o_tm4vfRQzI3rMxCNI_shy6dLe__zcpZsyWHA8S-zvpjTe0jbKWkBWnmVmToQco5lgFzG1GQQRdcNZmLrBzull-jUjFEvgok89HXpV3d22cv7df439tYbxOmQHZPgyAheVMrezndinDBqUVKCC4

Ethics Member Mr. Pavish
7wvlKjvjXtLD1ujq8NrOciSDG8j7W8lIrW2KLKdzqUv8TC7qZqnf92YA5sDtrYFxEK_KNhcZBSwMM4TTCIEqomSX0IUDNr2Vqj5rkjsfNdcnO8MbmAUAWyw2_HP98dr5Y7VnPSnZN7CKlCWHVTiqevY

Status
Not open for further replies.