Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Fitzgerald "Fitz" Smythe
Civilian name: Bartholomew Fitzgerald-Smith
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received 2 bans, one for MRDM and another for having 3 RDM warnings. 1691749707965.png
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?: I am applying for Executive Researcher because I enjoy doing research and love being a Sr. Researcher so why not try and be a Executive Researcher?
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I believe I am suitable for Executive Researcher because I have a ton of experience with being a Sr. researcher.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? a document is graded on whether it has a Good testing purpose and is well written.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: Some of the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher is conducting research, making / signing documents and more.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Name: Fitzgerald Smythe

Cultural background: Raised in ████, Texas.

Job: Senior Researcher.

Backstory: Fitzgerald was born in 1998, his mother is ██████ Smythe and father is ███ Smythe.
He has no siblings, He came to the foundation over 2 years ago when he found SCP-912 roaming the streets of LA.
The Foundation offered him a job as a Researcher as he already was a Lab Intern.

Apr 20, 2023
To: fsmythe@scpf.int
Subject: Application Status

tJSLfXQ.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Fitzgerald,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has not been chosen to continue at this time. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position and encourage you to re-apply following a two-week span.

You may contact either myself (thegypysbard) if you have further questions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.