Character name(s) : Edward "Huff" Huffles

Civilian name : Huffers

Do you have a mic? : Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held :

Currently :

- CI-B

- MTF E-11 LCPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have received 4 warnings, they are as following NRP, RDM, NRP, NLR, all of which I take full responsibility for and have since taken special care regarding respecting the rules, the last warning I received was 11 active days ago.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

I thoroughly enjoy being in the research department, I am applying because I wish for two things; The Ability to help the foundation in its research of SCPs. And the Ability to help the Research Department in the quality of its researchers, if there's one thing I know I love doing, it's launching group studies which both give Jr. Researchers and Researchers something interesting to write about, and experience on how to perform tests better and how to better formulate their research.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher? :

I have spent a lot of time wandering about the Personnel wing, looking for researchers to help with their projects, and I have spent an equal amount of time doing my own studying on how to better perform by speaking to both executive researchers and the director of research. I am not one to boast but I believe my help around personnel wing has helped a lot of Jr. Researchers and Researchers go on the right path of researching.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

I have gotten 5 excellent-graded documents in a row, I am proud to say that streak remains unbroken. An excellent document relies on both it's content, as in the aims, methods and findings of the test, and it's formulation, whether the document is easy on the eyes or a pain to read, and whether any question a viewer may have on the test can be answered quite easily simply by reading the specified section.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP? :

To Perform, Authorize and Oversee high level tests, They are expected to be the crème de la crème of knowledge regarding any SCPs and their research is expected to be incredibly valuable to the foundation. In addition they are expected to help any lower ranking researchers with their research, whether it be the content of the test, the proceedings of the test or the post-test report.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in :

The brother of an executive researcher, he was taken into the foundation by request of his older sister who found him fitting for the job as she knew he always had a love for the unknown, he climbed up the ranks from Jr. Researcher all the way the Senior in a surprisingly short time and by request of his Sister, had been promoted to Executive. This promotion was seen by some as nepotism due to their belief that the young Senior had too casual of a behaviour towards sentient SCPs and that he trusted them too much at some times even being amical with them.

As an Executive Researcher the young Dr. Edward Huffles, or as his peers had taken to calling him, "Dr. Huff". Had one goal in mind, the cooperation between SCPs and the Foundation for the betterment of humanity, he knew that SCPs could not be exposed to humanity, not so much due to the danger the SCPs posed to the humans but more the danger the humans posed to the SCPs however he believed that through extreme secrecy, the Foundation could take control of humanity and with the possible help of the SCPs to back them up, could drive humanity to another level of power and living conditions. But first he had to make it so that SCPs and Foundation could trust each other, a goal he slowly started working up to.

Reactions: xeno

Hayxel

Jan 5, 2022
+Support
Huff is a really friendly guy that worries about what juniors and other researchers do. I think that giving him more importance on his role could help improve the activity of the research department.

Deleted member 1285

+Support
Great researcher
Great interactions with
Has great ambitions for the research department
Good luck man!

Nebula

Jan 15, 2022
+Support
Whenever I am on site and see him we lead experiments together all the time.
Pretty chill guy (if he wasn't I would certaintly not agree to go on experiments as often) plus knows his stuff so why not

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
+Support

-Active
-Good interactions in-game
-Mature

Arthur Affton

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
Massive +Support since the start this man has help me understand researcher when I talk with him I Allways have great interactions
Also I see him basically on every day so he is pretty active
I wish you the best GL

Lord Hamster

Dec 18, 2021

Application Accepted

Hi Huff,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Executive researcher application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted. Poke me on teamspeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.