Civilian name: E Martinez II
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 Command Sergeant, SCP-096, and Security Captain
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- no
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I want to give D-class and low ranking gensec the opportunity to see more scps that what they currently have access to.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- When performing tests as a researcher, I have a actual goal in mind rather than just throwing D-class at scps hoping for something to happen.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I have done a good amount, what I believe makes a document excellent is not having a 12 page document that talks about subjects not related to the test, leaving in only important details rather than writing "The D-class wanted me to note down that he likes burgers" that show no importance.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- It is the Executive Researcher responsibility to perform tests on SCP's that are one of the most dangerous the foundation has to offer.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what story lines they would be involved in: My character was a only child growing, not able to get many friends in school. They were known to sit in the library for hours at a time, reading about science and mathematics. While attending a top university, he created amazing technological devices that revolutionized the modern world. He was approached by foundation staffed that acknowledged his potential and offered him a spot in the SCP research team. He then went on to impress the foundation, earning him the title of Senior Researcher.

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia
Announcement from the official CG discord.

ANNOUNCEMENT [USA]

Due to the amount of current executive researchers that we have in our ranks we are no longer accepting any executive applications. If you have made or are going to make an application it will be instantly denied and locked. The reopening of applications will be decided at a later point when research is in a better spot.

Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Application Denied
Hello E Martinez, it seems you misunderstand the position of Executive Researcher. Executive Researchers have many more responsibilities than just testing. You also have some cases where you describe meeting minimum standard as reason for becoming executive. Your answers are also very short, so there's not much I can go off of. Please feel free to rewrite an application at a later time.

USA Director of Research Samuel "Pynput" Rodriguez
discord.png

Status
Not open for further replies.