Civilian name: Elektra Katalina
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I am applying to become Executive due to having done at least four successful tests regarding new information on several SCP's from possible recontainment measures to safety measures with each test. I have grown very fond of the research department and enjoy coming up with new ideas for research tests to be done as well as the aspect of helping other fellow researchers with their documentation on testing SCP's and bouncing ideas off of them for their own tests. Though my tests are research heavy for possible recontainment measures as well as personal one on one's with SCP's I've come across I do enjoy being able to help further research for the department as a whole to ensure that tests are being run ethically as well as properly with each procedure in mind.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
With the tests that I have performed as well as the success of each one I have found new ways to recontain SCP's as well as ways to prevent termination of others. As someone who is also a member of the Board of Education as a mentor I do also enjoy helping other researchers when they are struggling with documentation or if they're struggling to figure out reasons as to why they want to study certain SCP's. One of my best achievements as a Sr. Researcher is finding that with the help of the SCP-22415 instances keeping combatants and non combatants alive after seeing SCP-096's face is a very high chance due to the fact that once they are brought into the dimension SCP-096 returns immediately docile and remains docile even after the person who has seen his face is brought back into the current dimension. This amongst a few others have been some of my best research studies to date due to the fact alone that SCP-096's containment procedures have been an issue for discussion for a while now due to the amount of times that he breaches containment.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I currently have 3 excellent documents written, but my ideology for a excellent document is a well thought document with a clear goal of study as to why you want to study the SCP as well as a conclusion to explain what further studies for the SCP may entail. I also do believe what makes an excellent document is how it is able to benefit the foundation as a whole and enable those to perform further studies. Some of which could help ensure that each anomaly is studied to it's fullest potential. I also do believe that peer review is the best thing to have to make sure documentation is up to standard as well as having someone notice mistakes that you may not have noticed on the documentation. Such examples being spelling errors or grammatical errors that you may have made in the documentation.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Some of the responsibilities of an executive researcher in RP is not only to conduct your own tests, but to also help other researchers if they are having questions or thoughts about tests they are wanting to research. Another responsibility of an executive researcher is to also look over and grade documents based on how well they're written as well as credit other researchers for their efforts in ideas for the research they wish to perform.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
As of right now I'm working on lore for my character as a whole, but some of the lore that is already been put into place is revolving around an SCP-049 and SCP-035 cross test that they have performed and have gotten information regarding the Fountain of Youth from SCP-049 during the cross test. They are currently in the process of follow up interviews with both SCP-049 and SCP-035 individually.

Raixin

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 17, 2024
+Support
-Athena would fit into the role of Executive really well. She has demonstarted countless of times that should can carry out research tasks well on
her on and help other new researchers without issues! I have witness many tests that she has done and they have all been ethical and effective to the foundation.

Blyt

Apr 6, 2023
+ Support
Wonderful application
Iv'e seen them in game and had nice experiences playing with

Voxis

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 2, 2024
+SUPPORT
Athena is absolutely more than fit for this role. Her attention to detail is second to none, and don't even get me started on her motivation. She's a big motivator to Jr. Researchers as well as she likes to mentor them and show them the ropes.
Again, she is more than fit for this position, and a wonderful choice to have as executive.

Richard Landas

May 17, 2023
+SUPPORT

Honestly embraces the word Research. Helpful towards other people, would like to see her proceed.

Ghost05

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Apr 20, 2024
+Support

Athena is a great Researcher and would be a great Exec Researcher :)

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: athena@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Progression to Interview Phase - Executive Researcher Application

Dear Athena,

Following a comprehensive review of your application for the Executive Researcher position alongside the consultative input of our Executive Research team, I am pleased to inform you that your application has been elevated to the interview phase of our selection process.

To proceed, kindly reach out to me directly via email (g4rp1ays) at your earliest convenience to arrange a suitable time for your interview.

We look forward to discussing your potential contributions to our team in greater detail.

Thank you for your continued interest in joining our ranks.

Warm regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: athena@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Executive Researcher Interview Outcome

Dear Athena,

I am pleased to inform you that following your recent interview, your application for the Executive Researcher position has been approved.

Your performance during the interview process and your demonstrated commitment to the Research Department have shown that you are well-suited for this role. We are confident in your abilities to contribute positively and take on the responsibilities that come with this position.

Welcome to the Executive Research team!

Please get in touch with me via email (g4rp1ays) to complete the necessary paperwork and begin your orientation. We are excited to see the contributions you will make to our department and the broader SCP Foundation.

Congratulations, and welcome aboard!

Best regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int

Status
Not open for further replies.