Character name(s): Jinngle Heimer

Civilian name: Binngle Jawhs

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Exec. Researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Toxicity, It's my own fault. Cussing out an E-11 for handcuffing me in core sector. I accepted full responsibility, and paid for my crimes. I'm a better person because of it.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I aspire to train and educate anyone with a willingness to learn.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?
I require no training, know the job well. Recognizable and very easy to find, always active. I am what you would call a
Sherpa.
"Sherpa":
"good player who knows exactly what they are doing and is WILLING and WANTING to help NEW and/or INEXPERIENCED PLAYERS through content in the game."

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
No idea at this point, I stopped keeping track. If I had to estimate I would feel comfortable around 11.
Proper format, page coverage, extensive detail. (Pictures are cosmetic and do not count towards grade.)

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?
- High presence while flagged on as Executive Researcher. Approving pending credits, while also approving test proposals. Mentoring, teaching, and shadowing are held above all.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
After the fall of Germany in the second World War, anyone who was still loyal to the movement was either forced into a work camp or executed. Heinrich Luitpold Himmler was Reich Fuhrer of the Schutzstaffel (Protection Squadron: SS), and a leading member of the Nazi Party of Germany. Himmler was one of the most powerful men in Nazi Germany could not hide. With the allies pounding on his bunker door, he knew that he had been beat, put the barrel of his Lugar to his head and started pulling the trigger. A loud bang echoed through the bunker, not long after the bunker door gives way and crashed against the cold hard cement floor. When the smoke clears nothing was found of Heinrich. No body, no blood? Extensive investigations were implemented to ensure his escape wasn't overlooked. It is said Heinrich fled to Argentina and died of old age. Rumors have recently surfaced an organization in Canada had saved him from his grave. To his surprise they weren't saving him, seeing his skills and knowledge of nuclear weaponry could be an asset to the foundation, amnestied him, brainwashed, and changed his name to Jinngle Heimer. Made to do the bidding of his captors until his eternal demise.

Jinngle's Motivational Quotes:

• Shoot for the moon if you miss you might hit a star. Any shot not taken is a shot missed.

• Even if the wheel turns slowly, it still turns.

• Never criticize a rifleman until you have walked a mile in his shoes. That way he'll be barefoot, and you'll be out of range.

• You know what they say, even in hell everybody loves popcorn.

• Part of the crew, part of the ship.

1668995865223.png Ghosts,Custom.Jinngle logo (2).png

Sincerely,

Jinngle Heimlek Heimer

legionnaires6

Jul 23, 2022
+support
Mr. Jinngle is a very valuable and well known person for the research department, I have seen him assisted countless Jr. Researchers and providing the wondrous development in chemicals. I have also read some well developed excellent documents from him. I am very pleasant to say that with his aid again the research department will go up to another level.

Reactions: Jinngle

Truth

Jan 27, 2023
+Support
He was very nice to role play with, I saw him helping other researchers and was very nice to speak to and with, he was also vibin frfr
I think he would make a great executive
researcher.

CatFish

Dec 10, 2022
+Support
I understand he's made a mistake, but as a roleplayer and researcher in general, he is one of the best in my opinion

Randolf

Dec 21, 2022
+support.
Jingle is one of the best people I have personally seen on this server . Jingle is a mature well-respected individual who deserves this role and whom I believe will be the department director one day

Randalls

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message: Directorate of Site-56 Research

==========================================================================================================

LE82H2w.png

==========================================================================================================

Greetings, Jinngle!

I would first like to thank you for expressing interest into, and taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-56 Research Department. This effort is much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been denied.

Whilst your prior experience has been recognized and we are thankful for your efforts in the past, concerns have been brought up about your level of maturity, as well as your recent removal from site (ban).

For questions, please contact myself over email. (asomeJFK#7561)

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time.

=========================================================================================================​

• Angry
Reactions: Randolf
Status
Not open for further replies.