Character name(s):Casseno.
Civilian name:Cassenos.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK
Do you have a mic?:
— Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
— MTF NU-7 PVT, MTF E-11 PVT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? And why?:
— I received 1 warning of fail RP on 21/6/24 and one warning of RDM on 27/6/24 and finally a ban on 21/6/24 for fail RP.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
— I've been a researcher for a while now, and I have really enjoyed testing and teaching Jr researchers about different SCPs and pushing them into the right direction with cross tests and interviews of SCPs. The main reason is the lack of executive researchers I've noticed, which are unable to help those needing help with either authorising fun experiments or helping them make great documents, which is why I want to help.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
— I believe I would suit executive researcher due to the fact most of the RP I create are centred around cross tests and I believe I have to make excellent RP situations with my experiments and my input in the SCP-912 and SCP-914 cross test.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
— I have submitted 2 excellent grade documents so far and plan to write many more. An excellent grade document is a document with minimal spelling and grammar mistakes with a minimum of 10 pages, this also includes the use of an index, description, aims, method, safety, hypothesis, and conclusion.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
—The responsibilities of an executive researcher would be:
* helping newer researchers learn the ropes and assist in any way possible
* check over sampling/experiment documents that require approval and either approve it or point out anything that needs fixing or needing any additional signatures.
* Grading documents and paying it out accordingly.
* performing lectures such as Jr research induction or even more detailed ones such as cross test documents.
* job banning due to misuse of their position.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Researcher Casseno is a rather unorthodox researcher, consistently getting into trouble for “unethical testing” on anomalies. They always stick strictly within the legal codex and makes sure to have all of their documents signed and approved for cross tests with his favourite keter class SCP, scp-409. Casseno is always willing to help those around him as long as it doesn't interfere with his research. While many disagree with his testing methods, no-one can argue that his results always yield great and helpful results to the foundation.

ScD Forum Post.png

- Application Verdict
- Mr Casseno for Executive Researcher

Good Evening Mr. Casseno,

Thank you for taking an interest in the Site-65 Department of Research and applying for the position of Executive Researcher. I regret to inform you that your application has not been succesful and has been denied. If you would like elaboration on the reasons for this denial then you may contact me.

Secure. Contain. Protect.
- Eidolon

Status
Not open for further replies.