Executive Researcher Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
Steam ID: 76561199077577635
Discord name: cawmrade#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCP: More than a month.
In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Anderson
Civilian name: Anderson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: I do have one, I don't use it mainly but if needed I can use it.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Currently none, I'm still grinding my way up.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I don't think I received any punishments while I was here, and if I had one, it would've been during the first times
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
Hello, thanks for even reading my application, I'll be telling you why am I applying for Executive Researcher in the following sentences. Firstly, I wish to make a good impression on the low ranks of the department for them to enjoy working inside it, I won't be harsh on people and I will help Researchers who will make mistakes. I don't enjoy punishing people so I will explain them step by step what they're wrong.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
What makes me suitable for the position of Executive Researcher is the fact that I have experience, in the past I held high ranking positions inside the Research Department, they had a different rank system. Intern, Entrant, Jr. Researcher and so on. Executive Researcher was a thing but it was hard to get it and no one was able to achieve the position. Senior Researcher was considered a senior position there, that was the position I held. Besides, I'm active and mature and I try my best on my documents.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- Sadly, 0~1, I tried. However, I know how to write a excellent document. Firstly you to have proper grammar, proper spelling, proper capitalization, etc. Including photo's can help in the writing of the document but are not guaranteed of getting you a excellent grade. You must put in a lot of effort but at the end of the day, you will still get your XP..
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The responsibilities of a Executive Researcher in RP are to be a role model for lower ranks. A Executive Researcher is tasked with approving credits, assisted by Sr. Researchers and Biohazard Researchers. They are also able to grant or to test on dangerous SCP's such as SCP-682 and SCP-008 but they must be able to write excellent or perfect documents.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dr. Anderson is a interesting member of the Research team, mainly recognized for his dangerous successful attempts of interviewing dangerous SCP's such as SCP-076-2, both the normal and the "infected" one and SCP-035. He has also succeeded into concluding a intelligence test on SCP-682 without him breaching and 3/4 Class-D's returning safely.

Feb 27, 2022
Personally I believe that an Executive Researcher must have a substantial number of documents graded 'Excellent', as how can you grade others to said standard when you cannot reach that standard yourself? An exec researcher must be a role model in the department and so must have exceptional levels of work and quality.

Perhaps you just haven't caught my eye but I'm usually quite involved in monitoring the research department and I havent seen you, let alone helping your subordinates.

I suggest you work on a few more studies, get a few excellent graded documents and make an effort to stand out in the Department more before you aim for the position of Executive Researcher.

Application Denied

Hi Anderson,

Thanks for taking the time to make an executive researcher application.

We have decided to deny your application for executive researcher as we believe you have not got the necessary experience for the role yet. You should create some excellent graded research documents and demonstrate your capability for the role to other members of the department before re-applying.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.