Executive Researcher application (UK)

Dirk 45

Sep 2, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:570059479

Discord name: Nicsunnre#9578

For how long have you played on CG SCP: A few months (i have over 165 hours on the server)

In what country are you located?: Germany

Time zone: CET

Character name(s): Fritz Steinmeier (foundation character), Henry Kassettentoast (CI character)

Civilian name: Fritz W.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Holding: CI Alpha, Intellegence Agent, MTF Nu-7 Lance Corporal, RRT Officer
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Ive gotton a few warnings and short bans because i was knew to Roleplay in general but i have learned from my mistakes
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?: I have already played alot of researcher and thought i could step my researcher game up and apply for the next highest position.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I have alot of play time on the server and have really good knowledge about the SCP universe so i think i would be able to improve the roleplay on the server by being an Executive.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? I havent gotten any excellent documents since i havent uploaded my documents yet wich i am currently in the middle of doing. The perfect formatting, right informations and good spelling are the most important things when writing a document.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: The authorization of crosstests and the approval of documents are the most important duties of an executive researcher.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: The lore of my character would be following: I started as a small researcher at Site-65 and after good experiments and discipline i managed to climb to Sr. researcher. And after a crosstesting between 999 and 096 in wich 096 stopped crying for some time and seemed happy i got promoted to Executive researcher by the Director of research for my great test results.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
Look at top left
Yeah, I spoke to Pennington and he said this guy posted it in [Handled] himself ?

Also @Dirk 45, I'd just like to say that in order to get your application reviewed by the Director of Research, you will need to post it under the appropriate topic, which is Misc Applications and not Misc Applications [Handled]

Have a nice day!