Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taddy_Long_Leg

Jun 3, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:552353766
Discord name: Taddy_Long_Leg
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played SCP-RP for about two months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Taddy_Long_Leg
Civilian name: Taddy_Long_Leg
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
This is the first whitelisted role I plain to do.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
No I have never received any kicks/bans/warnings because I believe that this server is a reliable and stable server.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-
Because I think I would be really good at coming up with good experiments and tests. Also to make it easier for myself to perform Level 4 clearance tests. I find myself wanting to achieve the impossible and to perform the utmost excellency. I also have a goal of being the Director of Research one day.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-
I think I would be suitable for this job because I have a very good way of coming up with experiments and tests for the Class-D's. I'm hard working, I can be very professional and I have helped many Junior Researcher's. I showed to my superiors that I have a good understanding of Research and I have not gotten any document rating under Average. I get my work done properly, I look it over thoroughly and fix my mistakes and finish the job. I believe this job suits me very well, I have done over 10 tests with a rating of Average or Higher and I would like to achieve a higher understanding of research, and so that's why I'm applying.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-
one excellent document at when I first became Senior Researcher I tested SCP-096. I believe what makes a document excellent is depth and a proper structure, every excellent document should have an Aim, Method, a Hypothesis and a Conclusion. A researcher should always make a test unique and must make it stand out.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-An Executive Researcher not only performs tests but now since they have a good understanding of writing reports they are now responsible for rating fellow Researchers reports as well. The Executive Researcher must be prepared and mature since now they hold a higher clearance. The higher clearance allows them to perform Level 4 tests easily and can now approve cross tests, although to keep in mind that the cross test should be performed in a safe matter with no breach risk or a risk that a D-Class could become deceased.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Taddy_Long_Leg was born in New Mexico, he was forced to move after his father was forced to be deported, he never figured out the reason why though. Taddy_Long_Leg emigrated to the UK and began his journey practising how to research, he graduated University and saw a letter in the mail about the SCP Foundation, he opened it and it was a job application that included benefits and his dream job, a Researcher. When he went to the coordinates he found in the letter, it was peculiar, all the students gathered in a room with 4 vents in the ceiling that faintly said "Class-3 Amnesia" he pondered why there would be a gas outlet in a classroom, he ignored it and started signing contracts and government papers, the man up front said that if you don't wish to sign the papers you will have to stay in the room, those who did would have to exit. Since this was Taddy_Long_Leg's only chance at a job he signed the papers and left the room. Taddy_Long_Leg went through a brief training and made himself familiar with all the scientific instruments, he learned how to make documents and all that. His first test he never deemed to be including death. No one ever told him that some tests could kill the subject, it traumatized him but he had gotten used to it and continued testing, he enjoyed the job but he wanted to achieve something higher, he wanted to climb the ladder more, so he applied for the Executive Researcher role.

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana
Neutral Support

I'm sure you're great at what you do, but I don't think I've ever met you in game. It may be due to time differences since I'm usually on in the afternoon / night time after peak work hours.

Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Application Denied

Hello Taddy_Long_Leg, your application for executive researcher has been denied. This is due to a few things, but most importantly it seems you misunderstand the position and duties of executive researcher (there's more than just doing cl4 tests). Please feel free to reapply once you have interacted with more of our executives, and have a better understanding of the position.​

USA Director of Research Samuel "Pynput" Rodriguez
discord.png

Status
Not open for further replies.