John Mareston

Jul 10, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:517860502
Discord name: Colonel
For how long have you played on CG SCP 2days and 14 hours worth of time
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: est
Character name(s): John Mareston
Civilian name:John Mareston What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-US
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Currently, none.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
never

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-.I, starting as a D-Class and entering my first ever experiment, not knowing i whould be apart of the facility, I have a rare chance i stay on a gmod server but when i turned the lvl to become a jr researcher. Noticing the changes in the department and its policies, I'm here to apply for the position because I believe it is major in the server.There's also another reason I would love to state here. I enjoy challenges, and I take them into account, when working close to a major component of something, and meeting that "component" was probably the best thing I've done so far in this server i love doing test on lvl 3 scp's.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- As stated before, I think this is a major job in this server, I'll be there to help them out in any way possible *excluding helping them when it brakes the rules. I believe i should be executive researcher to help documents lvl 4 acceses, but I believe, those who i have tested with would believe i deserve a chance in getting executive.
I also like to point out that there's no perfect guy for the job, as everyone here is unique, and I, alongside my friends in the community strive to uncover the unique parts of everyone, because it matters even more when You become a researcher, as it currently needs skills to be played with in quality.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- Only 3 but i am going to start makeing more documents so when i make lvl 4 documents i will be good at them.
In terms of making a document excellent this is my format "personally" speaking:
* First Slide would include Name of Scp My Name And Sometimes A picture of the Scp If I Can
* I would then move onto further showing what i mostly aimed to gain from my research and then show how i obtained such info.

*After that id then show my carefully documented info and activity gathered from my research on said scp from my multiple tests on it.
*Id then usually finish of with my Most keen observations during my tests with such Scp and id then end it off with my final conclusion on my research and then close it off from there.

Also this is off topic but im sorry about copying but i read through the whole thing and every word i pretty much the same thing i wouldve said be yeh sorry for anything.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- I see Executive Researcher as a lImportant role while the Directors are online. Its main role is to supervise others and help them improve, while at the same time thinking about himself, trying to stay within the standards the juniors wants you to stay within. Its important to understand this, as it becomes really important later, because of the growing population of Site 65. However, as I have seen people post stuff they shouldn't have been posting in SCPInet, I believe Executive should also keep an eye out for those type of people and prevent them from doing so, as it might harm other researchers that are looking for truth filled documents. last thing the Exec Researcher should be responsible with is keeping the department alive, and hopefully suggesting new faces, and spreading the word of Site-65's elite research team across the foundation, as his rank should represent the site, and their research team, which again, proves the point he should be a trust-worthy and respected individual.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

John Mareston was just your average old Cowboy and even from the young age he monitored the life around him, looking for answers into questions, which at his age, wouldn't be even there to begin with. When he was 14, he was apart of the science squad, striving to improve his already well controlled skills and numbers around him. As he grew up, youngling understood the way of time, and kept on accepting challenges and physicians alongside their just falsified theories on everything they could think about. This traveling however, cough an eye of The Foundation personnel, as they thought he is some sort of anomaly, striving to spread its dominance. He was taken into the facility, and was questioned. However, he stood out once more, an unsurprising turn of events as many of Us would expect. Turns out, he is capable of doing calculations based on the sound waves, which, at that time did impress the scientists of The Facility else known as Site-65.

Last edited:

John Mareston

Jul 10, 2022
Wtf are you doing? That's part of my application??? You either going to change what makes document excellent, or I'll personally make sure your application won't be accepted.
ok im be straight up honest cause im an honest guy i really only copied this cause i saw alot of what id write in a application here so i did my retouches obviously and the document exellence part is fully my fault and im deeply sorry for trying to be a cunt and copy youre thing im sorry and you could say the word if youd like and i could delete the app if you want me too. Also i change the what makes a document excellent since you said so.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Application Denied

Plagiarism is extremely frowned upon. Any executive applications you make for the next 4 weeks will not be considered.
Contact me to appeal.​

USA Director of Research Samuel "Pynput" Rodriguez
discord.png

Status
Not open for further replies.