Denied Executive Researcher Suggestion

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adagio

Apr 9, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
I believe that executive researchers should be able to purchase conical flasks, beakers, vials, etc from the f4 menu just like chemists so that they may do their job easier and teach others how to do their jobs.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Being able to teach other researchers and chemists how to do their jobs easier.
Being able to use Clearance 4 SCP samples without being questioned by IA or others on why we have the samples as a chemist or lower clearance researcher.
Giving Executive Researchers the ability to use chemicals and make stuff to further their research which they should already have.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
It could make chemist and doctor chemist a little less good.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe it should be accepted because it would benefit the RP of Executives and give them more of a use for researching other than just being like the HR people of research.

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
+Support
ON GOD, LET HIM COOK.
Jokes aside, I think this would be very useful for executives. Yes, normal chemist jobs are behind a paywall and this could be seen as a way to get around that, but chemistry makes for such an interesting RP aspect in research that I really think executives should have access to the equipment needed to do chemistry.

Also, some could say that you could just ask for someone to flag on chemist job to buy you the equipment, and that is indeed true, but it just seems like a redundant step. Executives are trusted CL4 holders within the research department, it really just makes sense that they should have access to chemistry equipment.

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Adagio,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

Buying beakers is for the chemist job, which is a donator job. If we were to add it to a non-donator job, everyone would ask for it and suddenly the job which people paid for would become useless.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.