Executive Researcher US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravityburstt

Jun 5, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198878875825
Discord name: Gravity#9158
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 Days, But I already have over 20 hours on the server, I also don't see getting off the server for long periods of time in the future.
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Marcus M
Civilian name: Marcus
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCR-RP Executive Researcher US
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I don't have any I am trying to achieve my first one.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I do not have any of these.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I honestly love researching and experimenting with different SCPs and seeing different reactions.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I feel I am ideal for this role because I am never unethical to the D-Class and always listen to my higher-ups, I am nice to everyone and I never resist.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? I don't actually know how to see the grades on the documents but what I take into consideration when making a document is the reason for the test, who is partaking in the test, what the SCP Looks like and comparing it to other tests that other researchers have done.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: I feel like the responsibilities of an Executive Researcher are Explaining what is ethical and unethical to new researchers, trying to do tests that haven't been done and even trying to bring in some jr or even normal researchers in level 2 rooms and more advanced checkups instead of just throwing a D-Class in, Actual tests like syringes and even trying to calm down the monsters with different foods I feel like all of these can create an amazing and responsible Executive Researcher.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Some of the lore on my character is that my character was at the top of all of his classes in his university, He found an excellent advancement in the medical field and he got contacted by an individual with no name and said he had a job opportunity for him, Of course, the broke university student was stoked and he went to the location, But they made him lose all contact with his family to have this job to test monster-like things and things that didn't make sense to even be real, And to do these tests on Death row inmates, He was a spectacle but he already had a bad relation ship with his family so he agreed, First started research on SCP-1025, And the different various effects it could have on people, Through his excellent work ethic he was promoted to Researcher and did a lot of research on the infinite staircase and SCP-173, 173 was overly violent and killed people in the blink of an eye but loved cheese and it calmed him down, And the infinite staircase had a interesting monster that lived in it something that he could never figure out. Through his various different topics and documents, he then climbed up to Executive researcher wanting to learn more about the SCP-106 as he heard stories and found it very interesting as some people have experienced an alternate dimension, He does most of his research there.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Application On Hold

All executive slots have been filled. We apologize for any inconvenience or delays. Please notify us if you wish to revoke your application. Feel free to continue updating and modifying your application. We will notify you once a slot has opened.

USA Director of Research Samuel "Pynput" Rodriguez
discord.png

Status
Not open for further replies.