Status
Not open for further replies.

thedoctor

Feb 15, 2022
Your in-game name: james harris
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:188283440
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/whyyouhere10293/
Date of ban: 05/10/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): ' Failrp [e], stacked bans '
Who banned you: wade watty
Ban length?: 6 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I standing at a door when no one was trying to enter? probably not stand at a door?
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yers
Why should you be unbanned: no one was trying to go in or get past me, And the player who reported me was mixing saying he was going to get me warned and physgun me away.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I don't believe i broke a rule. As i was just standing in a door way with no one attempting to get past nor did they say anything for me to move.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
nothing else to do

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Hello @thedoctor.

As shown in the clip above from Z. You were indeed body blocking the door. You are a immortal SCP and the engineer was trying to repair the door and you were not allowing him to do so. This is body blocking

I had asked if It was its own rule or FailRP and i was told it was FailRP.

Stay safe,
Wade.

DonkeyKong

Jun 4, 2022
I am the engineer what was fixing the door. His player model is that big, it looked like he was actually in the door but he wasn’t in the door at all. I kept backing away because it looked like he was going to eat me. I have proof that I am the engineer.

Furthermore his containment barrier wouldn’t even let him past the door ( his player model is big. Most of it is no collided)

He shouldn’t of got banned for this

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Appeal Accepted

Hi @thedoctor ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the footage provided, I do not see this ban as justified. From your perspective, you are inside your containment. It wouldn't be reasonable to assume automatically that you recognize how large your model is, and therefore should not be held responsible for the perceived "body blocking" that took place. Even so, the tech expert was still able to repair the door.

Based on the above, I will speak to Wade in regards to your complaint. I or another Admin+ will also remove the relevant punishment.​

Status
Not open for further replies.