Falcon [Donald Trump] is an amazing Server Manager!

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
He handled an issue between me and @beamiest very well while serving the LGBTQIA+ Jewish Community very well. As we all know Falcon is an advocate for equality and deals with issues very effectively! Gods speed good sir!

Cheers,

1656357599775.png

Attachments

• 1656357479079.png
    1656357479079.png
    920.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 1656357577956.png
    1656357577956.png
    605.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: Hoxton

beamiest

Mar 13, 2021
I would like to say that Marquess Falcon is one of the best staff members I have seen to date. He answered the sit and got to the bottom of the problem swiftly. I would like to recommend him for promotion as I don't see anyone else fit for the position. OIP (5).jpgsadsad.jpg
I LOVE FALCON BIRDS!!

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
I wanted to take a moment to commend Falcon for his exceptional contributions to the Civil Networks MRP community, particularly in his role as a superadmin and server manager. I have had the pleasure of working alongside Falcon, and I must say that his passion, expertise, and dedication to the community are truly inspiring.

Falcon's commitment to equality and advocacy for the LGBTQIA+ Jewish community is truly remarkable. I have witnessed firsthand how he handles issues with compassion and effectiveness, making sure everyone's voice is heard and their concerns are addressed. His ability to navigate complex situations and promote inclusivity is truly admirable.

Moreover, Falcon's leadership and management skills are top-notch. He has shown excellent organizational and communication skills, ensuring that the server runs smoothly and efficiently. His approachable and friendly demeanor make him a pleasure to work with, and he has fostered a sense of community among the players.

Overall, I am deeply grateful for Falcon's contributions to the Civil Networks MRP community. He has truly made a positive impact on the lives of so many players, and his legacy will undoubtedly live on. Thank you, Falcon, for all that you do!

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: Kvalax and Doofy