Yes!
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Intelligence Agent (Holding)
Internal Affairs Agent (Holding)
A-1 CPL (Holding)
Nu-7 LCPL (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? And why?:
Job Abuse (Expired) (Switched whilst AOS - Didn't realize I was AOS at the time, but have learnt from this mistake)
Toxicity (Expired) (Use of the R slur - When I had first joined the server - I have since improved my maturity and use of language on the server)
RDM (Killed someone without any valid reasoning (Was a snowman protecting Santa during the Christmas event - Have since understood that events don't warrant breaking the rules and should continue RP'ing))

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
The reason for my application is that I'd love to begin my journey into a junior CL4 personal and feel that out of all the departments that I have been a part of that this is one in which I throughout enjoy and therefore feel as if with the knowledge that I've gained whilst playing as an agent that I would like to progress my journey and assist the department at a higher level. I'd also love to join the department as an ambassador due to my experience with current ambassadors within the department.
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
Whilst playing as an intel agent as well as A-1 I feel that I have a very good understanding of what the role of the ambassador withholds as well as the experience that I have gained already that would help me if I was to become ambassador, I have a good understanding of what the department does within the facility and with my previous experience with documentation as well as performing different missions within the department as well as within A-1 this would make me suitable for this role
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written documents for the intel department that vary from interrogation reports to GOI reports, these being graded at "good" or above. A good document will have a formal format that would include an index describing the different sections of the document, as well usage of images and descriptions to display a good understanding of documentation within the department. As well as this, the use of clearance level page and photo's taken would make a document exceptional. Another additional point would be the grammar and word choices in which the individual uses to depict the report
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
The Intelligence Ambassador has many responsibilities within the department, one of which would be handling the more sensitive operations within the facility that may involve GOI's or information breaches. As well as this, the Ambassador's job is to perform trainings for new intel agent applicants and give them a formal introduction into the facility. Another responsibility is to delegate different tasks or operations to the many agents under their authority, as well as make sure that they are performing within the parameters of the job that they have been designated to perform within the facility. As well as this, the ambassador should look to report and receive operations to the department director within the facility to ensure that operations are performed quietly and swiftly within the foundations gates
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Marcus Schmidt, codeword "Falcon". After swiftly making it through the ranks within the Canadian Intelligence Service, he was assigned with the task of discovering a mole within the service that had been leaking high level security information. After going weeks and weeks with no answer to these information leaks, he found a lead to a man named "Michaels Peterson". After tracking and surveying this individual, he had approached him to find answers to his strange activities with the service, and was soon to find out that this was an agent from LOTA-10 that had been tasked with intercepting information linked to Site-65's location. After Marcus had been amnesticated the agent decided to offer him an opportunity to work for the intelligence department within a company otherwise known as "SCP". After performing covert operations within the department with great success and even at one point infiltrating the ranks of the Chaos Insurgency and gaining the trust of fellow agents within the department , the 05 Council saw this as an opportunity to deploy a deep cover operative that could leak information and withhold info that the delta command would rather have....

05-█ : *Slaps Marcus* When will this guy wake up???

Marcus: Where am I!

05-█ : That doesn't matter, I need you to rise the ranks of the Chaos Insurgency

Marcus: What do you need me to do?

05-█ : You will act as our eyes and ears within the Chaos Insurgency

Marcus: Why though? Out of everyone, why me?

05-█ : This is an opportunity.... you take it or not, it doesn't affect me.

Marcus: When do I start?

Last edited:

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Edit made and bolded, LCPL - CPL (Promo)

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
```

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Stealth

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

```

Status
Not open for further replies.