Not open for further replies.

GEN2

Apr 26, 2022
Scotland
Your in-game name: Jessie Plonkman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526237513
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Liberiawarlord/
Date of ban: 22/5/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Fail RP Class D Metagaming
Who banned you: 'Dor'
Ban length?: 1D
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not listen to 079 about things I don't know about
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned:

To start off I was banned for FailRP, this isn't the case, he said 914 is unknown to CGITV, which it is, however I was speaking to d-class and looking through the PC in facility and found some research with a LVL4 key card I got from the hole in the wall SCP. After this I proceeded to go through heavy containment and took photos off all scps that were available, upon meeting 079 i said why is there a pc here and he said 'leak everything' and I asked what and then it said 'scarlet king' in voice. i then left facility meeting a few MTF on way out, i used my words to get past a few I knew I couldn't just kill, i was then stuck and killed someone guarding the entrance then left, went to CI and they did the little /me tells about A1/O1 and then the /me tells about alpha warhead

Explaining this to the admin he refused to believe me and in the sit i said, 079 told me, he said 079 shouldn't know. how am I supposed to know he isn't supposed to know about that, I'm roleplaying as a CGITV and am not one of the most knowledgeable about SCPs myself IRL, I know the basics about confidentiality and the popular SCPs in the SCP unity / SCP CB games.

During the sit about the FailRP I was explaining myself and said 'CI told me about A1/O1' then he said i was changing my story, if you check logs you can see a member of CI tell me this in chat, then warheads. after this i tried explaining to him i had no idea how on earth I could know what not to know.

In this clip you can see us talking about how I knew about scarlet king, then while I'm explaining he said 'no possible way you can know about a1/o1 in a Roleplay scenario in which I responded 'CI told me' then he says I'm changing my story that I said 079 told me (which 079 only told me about the scarlet king

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I wont listen to anything about things that aren't knowledgeable in PCs from people who are playing as SCPs

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I enjoy the roleplay and feel I was falsely banned.

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
I mean in the clip you clearly said that ci told you about A1/O1 and that 079 told you about 001. The staff that was dealing with it ether ignore it or just missed it.

I'd say this is an issue with the 079 and that he told you about 001.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Hello @GEN2 , As this is a one day ban and the fact I would like to confirm facts with the other staff member there (which I can't do till wednesday) I suggest that If you still wish to take this against me you make a complaint found here. If you do make a complaint then please follow the format. I will now await SL to resolve this as the ban will be over in around q0 hours.

GEN2

Apr 26, 2022
Scotland
Hello @GEN2 , As this is a one day ban and the fact I would like to confirm facts with the other staff member there (which I can't do till wednesday) I suggest that If you still wish to take this against me you make a complaint found here. If you do make a complaint then please follow the format. I will now await SL to resolve this as the ban will be over in around q0 hours.
So you ban me for a day for whatever reason you believe, don't defend yourself and force me to wait 24 hours to play a server I really enjoyed, yeah, Ill probably make a staff report (Ill follow the format perfectly lad x) and yes the ban will be over in a few hours however there was no ban needed, Was there?

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Appeal Denied

Hi @GEN2 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the evidence you linked in the ban appeal, I have seen the way the sit was poorly handled by Dor not taking you to a staff room and giving you time to explain, however the main reason you were banned was for FailRP Class D which was valid since you went through 914 as a CGITV.

The metagaming part of the ban reason where you were told about Scarlet king was not going to get you banned and since you didn't know that you did not know about that in character that would be looked at differently.

I have decided to deny this for the reason that the 1 day ban was for FailRP Class D which was valid.

You are very much welcome back in 3 hours from now.​

GEN2

Apr 26, 2022
Scotland
Appeal Denied

After reviewing the evidence you linked in the ban appeal, I have seen the way the sit was poorly handled by Dor not taking you to a staff room and giving you time to explain, however the main reason you were banned was for FailRP Class D which was valid since you went through 914 as a CGITV.​

Just to be clear , learning about 914 through D-Class escaping and telling me what the facility is asking if theres anything useful, but no matter what I find out, I should not use it? Just trying to understand how this works.

Status
Not open for further replies.