Your in-game name :Jerry Colen
Your SteamID:76561198859658379
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheCosmicTandom/
Date of ban: 2/4/24
What is your ban reason (shows when you try to connect):Fail rp
Who banned you:solace
Ban length?:24 hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be willing to accept valid punishments coming my way and for those that are invalid I will request to speak to higher ranks/staff
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: I was falsely accused of opening doors for d class without any reason, when there was a gun at my head.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:Use my thinking skills and, before any action, understand what, if any, rules it might violate and ensure lowest rule breaking to rule following ratios.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I genuinely had a lot of fun on the server and it was probably the best server I've been in on GMOD. I'm feeling the urge to rejoin the server but I can't since I'm banned.

Mars

Oct 7, 2023
Hey Jerry!

You where banned for FailRP for 24 hours due to me being shown a clip of you not only opening doors for D-Class without a gun to your head, I was also shown a clip of you running into D-Block willingly which is FailRP. Therefore I banned you for a day due to this being your 4th Offence of FailRP in the past month.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @Cosmic Tandom,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the aforementioned clips, I have determined that Solace was correct in issuing a ban. You willingly ran into d block and assisted them without a gun being pointed at you.

You may re-appeal in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.