Farewell from yours truly, Draco.

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Hello.

I don't really know what to type here. I'm leaving the community for now, was fun. I might aswell leave alot of mentions here for people.

Nu-7:

-Goondra - Sleepy COM, a great dude. People say you stink, don't know if thats true or not. But you did some great changes to Nu-7 and I hope your stay as a COM is the best possible.

Nathaniel - Ik you left aswell. But still, you were my favourite Nu-7 CO at the time, and you taught me how to be a RAISA nerd. TY for all the logging work etc.

Frnquis - Good with pac3, I remember when you were a CSG. Hope you will become a great future COM for the regiment.

Explosive - This man raised up the ranks of Nu-7 faster then a space rocket. Nothing else to say, congrats on LTCOM!

Lequise - Father, Lequise. You were a great Nu-7 COM and it was like that for the time of my Nu-7 career.

IA:

John Dear - Thank you for giving me a shot at ambassador!

Critical - Congrats on ECM! You were literally the best IA member at the time, and you did such a good job as director.

Big Mike - what a raci.. Good IA director! Thank you for giving me a shot at ambassador aswell!

Kira - What a great person, hope you have good luck on your future careers! One of my favourite people right here

O-1/Ethics:

Phoenix - One of my favourite people aswell. Literally the best ethics member I have ever interacted with, thank you for hiring me into O-1 and ECA!

Rushi - Now a senior admin, you were a fantastic COM for O-1. Hope you will get super admin one day.

Xelius - Good man, tad bit toxic sometimes, but good man.

Assassin - Great dude from my few interactions with him atleast. Hope you will do great in O-1 again!

Toomas - Thought he was finnish at first, then got disappointed. You bombed me in core sector and i will never forgive you.

Pilot - Great LTCOM for O-1, nothing else to say.

Toni - My favourite person from O-1, hope you will get CO soon!

SA:

Daniel 'Hammer' - Goofy person, you were a great manager and I give you my thanks for hiring me into SA

Athena - Great person. Your work for SA was the best at the time, and I hope you will get to SC or SD in the future!

Claire - Meower. Anyways a bit goofy person, but still very good work for SA and I hope that you will get into SC or SD in the future aswell.

Jimmy - One of my favourite people here aswell. Great director and a great person overall.

Viktor - Spanish dude, this guy is also good with speaking spanish and spamming very unfunny gifs and stickers. Anyways hope you will get manager or whatever you are aiming for!

Otters - Richest person rn. Very funny to be around and very helpful and generous. Thank you for the nitro!

Broda - Was a great SD, and now is a very scary O5. Great RP you are making, and my interactions with you have always been nice. Thank you for giving me a shot at SA.

Thank you all, for making my time on the server as good as it has been!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 'Blue' and 'Athena'

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
o5 thing.png
The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Draco . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel leaving request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

But really o7, sad to see you go my friend, YOU ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION ME

Last edited:

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
o7, will miss u Draco

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
O7 Draco

May your future paths be as prosperous and bright as the days you had with us, God bless.

'Athena'

Feb 24, 2023
Im gonna miss you man

Good luck in the future, and I hope one day you come back :)