Your Discord name & tag: Filip McSpazz#5693

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: MRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 454364572237824011

Date of ban (if known): 3/5/2023

Reason for ban (if known): Harrasment

Who banned you?: Kyzent

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: No

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):

Pretty simple, I will first start off by saying I wont apologize for what I said, "if I said it then I meant it" (G Eazy). However I feel a ban wasnt need at all and a simple, "Hey Filip and So and So cut it out" and I would have stopped. Essentially there are these weridos in discord who keep tryin to come at me for being Serbian and always give snobby remarks so me being me I wasnt finna let that slide and talked back to one of them. Yes I did make fun of him, yes he made fun of me and in all fairness I think a simple move on would have been fine instead I get the short end of the stick after they started it. So thats why I believe I should be unbanned

Last edited:

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Appeal Denied

Hi @Filip McSpazz ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Although I respect you defending yourself you went way over the line and posted the individuals face in Discord and claimed he was "overweight". Remarks like this are completely unacceptable and therefore the punishment that was issued was completely valid. Conduct like this within our community is not accepted under any circumstance and especially since you hold a rank within MRP USA, you should know better. Upon your return to the Discord I recommend you re-consider what you say before actually saying it.

You may not re-appeal this ban and may serve the length of your ban.

Cheers,
Server Leadership.​

Status
Not open for further replies.