Fin.

anatoli karpov man

for the entire time of me being in MRP. i always a troll tried to make people laugh. sure there was some ''actions'' here and there but at the end of the day who really cares? i have had fun i introduced my friends to the server (like chubbs he is bbg) on my first day of MRP not that i can remember much but i got introduced to my favorite and home regiment (shock army) i met alot of cool people in there like vlad s (my favorite finnish alcoholic) lolingmonster so on there was alot of other cool people in other regiments example pasi but that was indeed nato vs ussr times was indeed a blast! until the coming of the whole NWO thing now i will admit. Its a great concept but the way it was biased just didnt really feel right to me so less fun but still a good experience (i am sure everything is balanced now at least.) there is alot of cool people i knew but i dont really have the time to list em all but you know who you are. goodbye and also the opposition i made in the server better watch out