Denied Firearms Officer NPC in HCZ

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars

Blacklisted Player
Oct 7, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds a Firearms Officer NPC to the Heavy Containment Zone.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Dont think so.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
The first positive is that E-11 and others dont have to do a triple marathon sprint to Security Spawn just to get the custom gun you spent 10$ on. Another reason is that E-11 is the only Combatant group that doesnt spawn close to a Gun Dealer NPC. Chaos, every other MTF squad, Security and UNGOC spawn next to a gun dealer which is pretty unfair in my opinion!

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Pretty much only E-11 spawns in HCZ. (but it is one of the 2 largest combatant battalions within MTF, probably the largest)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
All around this should be accepted for general ease of access to the weapons you have spent real life money without having to run through 3 different floors. The positives outweigh the negatives and even if it isnt like a game changing change it is generally better for the good of the server.

(suggestion on where the NPC could possibly be)
1697562219211.png

Mars

Blacklisted Player
Oct 7, 2023
-support
just switch to cadet for 2 seconds and get it literally cope suggestion
Me when i deatomize myself in real life to spawn closer to the fridge to get my food to then deatomize again to spawn at the stove to deatomize myself again to spawn at the kitchen table all for the sake of roleplay

Auburn

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi Delt,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

Its not a necessary addition to add a Gun Dealer to E-11 Bunks, as you can always flag onto cadet and swap it there. Further, this has already been suggested and denied before (https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/add-gun-dealer-in-e-11-bunks.17926/)

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.