Character name(s): Florence Docker
Civilian name: Dlorence Flocker
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Warnings for FearRP/FailRP due to unknowing rules. Since then have studied the rules and adhered to them.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-I'm applying for Executive Researcher because research is my favorite role on the server. I'm most active in this role and would like to conduct more in-depth research and mentor lower level researchers. I would also like to help direct the department under the Department Director, generating new ideas for cross-studies and relay this information down to entry-level researchers who are interested in the department.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
-Firstly, I'm genuinely interested in conducting research and communicating in a joyful manner with other researchers on site. I'm most suitable for Executive Researcher due to my ability to interface with higher management in the research department. I'm also very interested in helping new researchers conduct their studies while ensuring they are following the appropriate procedures for doing so. With my time on the site conducting research on various SCPs I am also able to generate new ides for research standards and novel research studies including cross studies requiring approval from Department Directors.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-I have written one excellent-graded document. The document is excellent due to the level of organization and detail in the written study. The study contains procedures for carrying out the research which are easily understood and transferrable to other researchers. The research is not "novel" research but it does show that should a novel study be conducted by me and other personnel it will be in the correct format with enough information to fully deduce the aims, methods, hypothesis and outcomes of the study.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-The Executive Researcher is responsible for giving direction to senior researchers regarding the quality of their research, conducting "novel" research with other executives, training junior researchers and showing how to properly adhere to research standards. The Executive Researcher is also responsible for communicating with ethics and other researchers regarding the ethicality of their studies.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Executive Researcher Florence Docker was approached by Sr. Researcher Joe Schmidt about a 'novel' study he wished to conduct involving SCP-173, SCP-914 and SCP-939. Due to the nature of the study this had to be approved by Executive level management and the Ethics Committee. Joe Schmidt's aim of the study was to observe the outcomes of a method including taking a small sample from SCP-173, admitting the sample to SCP-914 and then injecting the sample to SCP-939. Due to the complexity of this study and risks involved with organic matter cross-testing on SCP-914, Executive Researcher Florence Docker elected to retrieve the opinion of an Ethics Executive on conducting this test. After meeting with the Ethics Committee and receiving approval for the SCP cross test. Executive Researcher Florence docker then supervised the entire study from document writing, testing and evaluation of study quality with Joe Schmidt. The test received excellent quality ratings from the Department Director and other Executives within the facility and also kicked off more research to be done in this area.

I look forward to helping the research department grow and mature at this Site-65 as well as put forth solid standards for this department. Thank you for your consideration! --Florence Docker

dunnolikes

Nov 23, 2022
-Support

I have had only negative experiences with Florence. He has shown myself and potentially others immense amounts of disrespect and has proven to be unprofessional. Personally, I would not feel comfortable working alongside Florence.

I hope you have improved on yourself and have learnt to act professionally and to be respectful to others.

Florence

Dec 12, 2022
@nukethatchild

I do not recall ever interacting with you on site 65. I sincerely apologize for any disrespect or unprofessionalism I have shown you or others. When you rejoin the server after your ban has passed, please stop by the research department to have a chat.

Take Care,
Florence Docker
Sr. Researcher

Last edited:

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Research Directorate of Site-56
iTC20CCXNVGKIB4b7sE9PxljYIOY1Jiet2aHZ-QhfmWks8dbHQKfTu5HvEXa-yxTp1ibRQWfxYTIyNHtLg7grcZIZsfHXK0SMqxG5kolI0plYbcew5TnfK0w2-EeoOFkCRoPDj-6UPT_8vouZ__upODDWSDEpvu1nNtciQlTDSNKuigZp-0j46bNuylDSQ

Hello, Florence!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher!
This is very much appreciated.

Upon review, however, your application has unfortunately been denied.

Due to our roster being full at this time.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Thank you for your time, and happy testing!​

Status
Not open for further replies.