PAC Request Fofo's PAC3 request

Tagging threads containing character bios which request approval for in-game PAC designs relating to the description of the character.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qumdas

Feb 11, 2024
Pac requesting approval: Gensec officer pac

Pac requessted: Gensec Jobs
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:703074766

Pac photos:

20240220212804_1.jpg20240221211601_1.jpg20240221211100_1.jpg

Fofo is a 53 year old man that joined the Gensec for awhile. However, Fofo is quite different Fofo is semi-autistic ( I actually have autism so plz assume anything bad) and was diagnose with Parkinson's disease so he walks different than others. But, Fofo shows mass respect to every peer and captain and follows any orders given. Fofo shows everyone even if your different or at a disadvantage you can still do it! his face in is outfit is what makes him so unique than others. The sign on his chest tells his peers to please move out of the way. However, it tell his enemy's to watch out for Fofo. Fofo, replaced his helmet due to his given helmet making him uncomfortable and hurting his head so he replaced it with a 096 bucket given from his peers in the foundation. His, big boot is due to his Parkinson's disease not allowing his foot to fully fit his old boot well. Fofo also is great friends with medical staff like Mr. Gordon.

( this is not a minge outfit I do my job as gensec very well with outfit and all I want to do is make peoples day better by getting a laugh out with them. I really like this pac's face and helmet and I will do my best not to ruin anything I have only been arrested once with this PAC 3 due to a misunderstanding but I do whatever needed with this PAC 3)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tre

Tre

Jan 7, 2024
+support
+One of the best Gensecs I know
+He listens to admins and knows the rules.
+Lore is great and makes sense

ScotchProtogen

Jul 6, 2022
Scotland
+Support
+I've met this guy before, very nice person
+Never seen this man minge once in my entire time playing
+Lore makes complete sense

"Furrenzy"

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Apr 13, 2023
PAC Denied

Hi @Qumdas

Your PAC request has been denied.

Feel free to contact me on discord about the reason or further details.
~Furrenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.