Fool

Oct 18, 2023
Name: "Fool"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:240476062

Previous Rank: Moderator

Date of resignation?:

3/27/23

Why did you resign:

I resigned because I was simply overwhelmed with the sits. I was placed in a position where I was trying to get all the sits reqs within 1 day before the reqs because I was simply too busy. To get them done in time, which made me extremely stressed and I just needed a break from the server as well.I have this brand new computer which makes it, so I have no lag. Mostly burnout, and boredom

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?:

Nah

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:

No, because I'm him ;>

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:\

I can now commit to being staff again because I have this brand new computer which allows me to load onto the server on earlier times of the day. So, I no longer have to wait for low server counts to play on the server. Thanks to the break that I have taken in gmod, to go back and enjoy the server back at the base level without having to think about the politics to much. The time zone I usually lurk on the server is very interesting because its in the middle between when most staff be sleeping, and some staff be awake. I know the rules of the server quite well which leaves my warning slate very clean. Just wannna help out with the server again.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Zeta

I will reinstate you as a Moderator, please get in touch with a senior admin when you can.​

Status
Not open for further replies.