-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF A-1 COM
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Not on SCPRP
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I've started to enjoy playing SCPs a lot more over the past few days. I've managed to get the required ranks to get a lot more SCPs and have therefore started to play more SCPs for example I tried out SCP-912 and roleplayed as that for a while. I enjoy the RP aspects of the server both as SCP and researcher and think I can bring some interesting RP scenarios between SCPs and research.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When not aggravated SCP-096 will normally sit in the corner of it's containment cell and attempt to cover it's face so other's cannot see it. It will also cry occasionally. It may sometimes also walk around it's containment area.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 can only go to locations dwhere people are that have seen it's face. It cannot intentionally go to areas where no-one has seen it's face. It can only enter D-block when there is an SCP-096-2 instance in the area. It can not force people to see it's face by sitting infront of them when they're looking away for example.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Responding MTF should equip themselves with scrambler headsets and ensure to collect a bucket (Which can be found around the map e.g next to his containment cell) and containment cuffs. Before attempting a containment SCP-096 should be allowed to kill all SCP-096-2s and have a bucket placed on SCP-096's head to ensure no more SCP-096-2 instances can be made from looking at it's face. All SCP-096-1s should also be destroyed. Once SCP-096 becomes a passive state it is to be restrained using containment cuffs and dragged off to his containment cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.