In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Helldiver 'Fortzultimo'
Civilian name: Fortze
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF A-1 COM
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None. The only kicks I have received were for being AFK (Lag prevention)
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I believe I can bring more structure into the ranks of security. My main focus would be bringing more discipline with the newer cadets as well as the officers and bringing more of a structure to how Dblock is handled as currently it is often left to run on it's own, creating chaos and allowing for the build up of constant riots/escapes. I think through properly teaching the cadets on procedures through experience instead of giving them a guide to read once they've passed their test will allow them to better understand their job and how to effectively carry it out.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I have a lot of experience in RP leadership positions across the CG community from CGSF Captain, to becoming HC for NATO and regimental command for both sides on MRP and also my COM position in A1 more recently. I can bring my experience of leadership into the security department to hopefully create a more effective group of security whenever I am online. I am also able to help the other CPTs/DPT chiefs while they undergo restructuring how the security department works.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: Ensuring that all security cadets - sergeants are properly conducting their job and ensuring there is a steady stream of Dclass available to the research department whenever they need Dclass. It is also important to monitor Dblock for any signs of possible break outs or rioting and to issue the appropriate orders if you see them happen, e.g calling in the riot response team whenever a riot occurs. Hosting tryouts for the riot response team for officers/sergeants is also a newer responsibility ingame for security captains. Security Captains should also ensure the riot response team is only used for riots, and not being abused by security when they're not needed.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Former Staff Sergeant in the British Army, Lewis was approached by a member of the SCP Foundation and handpicked to become a member of the security department within Site-44. His superiors soon noticed his ability in spotting flaws in the security departments and his ability to suggest new ways to improve the department through suggestions he had made while as a lower rank. Eventually his experience in the British Army served him well as he quickly worked his way up the ranks, eventually being promoted to security sergeant by his superiors for his good work for the foundation. The foundation eventually transferred him to site-65 so he could use his skills to improve the security department within site-65.

GenGu

Dec 29, 2020
+ Support
+ Active in comms and ig
+ Good RP and marksmanship
+ Has previous experience as a leader

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
+Support
+Active
+Great RP and Gunplay
+A-1 Commander so can easily lead a group of people

FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Fortze,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Security Captain application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please Contact a Security Chief so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.