PAC Request Foundation/Ethics Committee/Omega1/Personnel Files/Sceptre.pdf

Tagging threads containing character bios which request approval for in-game PAC designs relating to the description of the character.
[ ACCESSING FILE ]

Something to note: This file is marked with a 'Clearance Level 5' tag. Authentication is required in order to proceed. Failure to authenticate will result in deployment of MTF Omega-1 ("Law's Left Hand").
Do you wish to proceed?
[ Yes / No ]
DO THE STARS SING IN THE VOID?
[ > THEY SING BLISSFULLY TO THE COMMITTEE OF TRUTH ]

Welcome, Commander. Opening File . . .

Omega-1 Personnel File
Name: Alfred Seymour
Nickname: 'Sceptre'
Date of Birth: 03/03/████
Birth Country: England
Job Title: Mobile Task Forces Omega-1 Lieutenant
Full Title: MTF Ω-1 LT 'Sceptre'

Years of Service: 17
Source of Recruitment: Security Service (Mi5)

1712977205449.png1712977215883.png1712977243162.png

Patient: Alfred Seymour
Medical Leadership present: Director of Medicine Kayla

Findings
The patient's behavioral and psychological analysis shows patterns of behavior that are typical within foundation personnel exposed to traumas, although these are merely patterns. Taking a deeper look into the patient, he is a tough nut to crack, and it took over an hour to merely get him to feel comfortable enough to talk to me. The more sinister side is the attitude the patient presents, an undying loyalty to the committee and Omega-1, leaving absolutely everything else behind, including the council. The way he talked about the 'seers made shivers run down my spine, the ways he described killing them off one by one was so horrific that I had to get another member of medical staff to issue me Class-E amnestics on the specifics. Whilst this type of behavior can be somewhat expected from an operative of Omega-1, the extent of his hatred very well could cause a war in future, and I absolutely do not want to be part of that.

This incident report has been expunged, as per the request of the standing Ethics Committee Chairman.

Requesting PAC approval for the models shown

Last edited:

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023

Pending

Hey @Geronimo

Your PAC3 Request has been put as pending due to the following reason.

Currently previously posted pictures are bugged, if you could please upload a picture of your pac on a website like imgur.com, and re-attach it down below so we can move forward with your request that would be wonderful.

Kind regards, Cheetah​