May 11, 2024
PAC Requested (Which job): all Combative / Research jobs
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:607918347

Photograph of PAC:

1720354952255.png

Last edited:

zolxloz

May 11, 2024
Lore is extremely lacklustre considering you're using an ODST/ONI Model from Halo, especially due to her background with the SH, I recommend rectifying this or it'll likely be denied, Also the arm isn't explained whatsoever.
may I ask upon your use of the word rectify, do you wish for me to correct this or eradicate the use of the SH? I feel to have such of an arm an armor it would be best to say of the SH, if is to correct it I will do my best upon it as I don't know what I was thinking in this moment. I do apologize for it and i will do better!

note; I have re-done it, due to it being lackluster, I have explained everything about the arm and suit in what I can think of as of now.

Last edited:

Harold Hawks

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Mar 12, 2023
America
Request Denied

Hi @zolxloz ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a PAC/Lore request.
I have decided to deny your request due to the following reasons.

I'm happy that you improved your lore as I've seen both the before and after in this post, however I cannot allow an ODST model from Halo as it is already widely identifiable for it's usage in Halo and would unfortunately not insert itself into the SCP universe in a thematically acceptable way. It will need heavy editing to hide this fact or will just need to be a different model entirely. I also recommend doing more with the robotic arm than simply materializing it as there is much potential to be had if it's crafted diligently.

Your request will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.