Not open for further replies.

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Name: Foxatron
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85170969
Previous Rank: Senior Admin
Date of resignation?: 19/02/2023
Why did you resign?: Real life stress which you already know about.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: No
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
I needed some time to myself to deal with some real life issues I had going on at the time which was causing alot of stress , which is known about and rather than hold onto the high demanding ranks of senior or super I thought it was best to leave , I understand that I did not wait the full weak and I do apologise for that; but in saying that I was very transparent with the super at the time and he did seem understanding. The reason i want to return is because I am now in a stable position in my life where I can dedicate time to the server again and I believe I deserve to come back because I left alot of systems in place for this server both in-game and in staff policies that are still being used today because it had a very positive affect on the staff team , the GM team and on the server. I always put 110% effort into this role and will continue to do so if you'll have me back.

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
-support
Toxicity to Alpha-1 along with E-11. Not fit fit for staff
Hello Claire , whilst I understand most players have an issue with no mixing ooc with in character situations this was not toxicity otherwise I would have been given a warning for the situation. This was simply in character rivalry because I was under the impression A1 were mocking us for losing core sector instead of helping. After speaking to members of SA and A1 , I found out that this what not the case and I apologized for the situation of miscommunication despite this all being in character.

Since this situation I'm sure you saw that I hosted a tribunal against A1 and we all enjoyed ourselves it was alot of fun and we spoke about it ooc happily , because as I said there was no mixing ooc with in character conversations. If I said that to them in ts3 then yes it would be very unacceptable of a previous member of SL but this was not the case. Apologies for the confusion , kind regards Foxatron.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Hello Claire , whilst I understand most players have an issue with no mixing ooc with in character situations this was not toxicity otherwise I would have been given a warning for the situation. This was simply in character rivalry because I was under the impression A1 were mocking us for losing core sector instead of helping. After speaking to members of SA and A1 , I found out that this what not the case and I apologized for the situation of miscommunication despite this all being in character.

Since this situation I'm sure you saw that I hosted a tribunal against A1 and we all enjoyed ourselves it was alot of fun and we spoke about it ooc happily , because as I said there was no mixing ooc with in character conversations. If I said that to them in ts3 then yes it would be very unacceptable of a previous member of SL but this was not the case. Apologies for the confusion , kind regards Foxatron.
Okay.

Still you were calling E-11 cunts for being on the Gensec Freq being mingy. While they shouldn’t have done that you should have brought to there CO’s.

Tay

Feb 4, 2023
+ Support

Foxy a homie (Until he says mean things about me :( )

Otters

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Donator
Jul 25, 2022

Rob Boss

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022
-support
Extremely Unprofessional I seen a recent Clip of you and I am Disgusted

Last edited:

Dennid™

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

+As someone who interacted with Foxatron alot regarding a bigger situation, he handled it decently, and due to his personal issues coming, up he let me know and it was sorted.

Tldr very communicative and friendly man who helped me

AssassinsAim

May 24, 2022
+support

Was one of the most capable SL, always conducted themselves and carried out their responsibilities to a very high degree.

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
+Support

Foxatron is a very competent and capable member of the community. I cannot stress this enough. His engagement and willingness to create RP is exceptional and his time as a Senior Admin demonstrated the drive he held to push the server forward and raise standards. Welcome back Fox, its been great to have you back.

@Claire! I'd expect someone who is a prospective SD to know how to separate OOC/IC.

R. Slicker

Aug 30, 2022
+support

pretty good member of staff i wont lie. Mature and able to separate ic events/grudges from things that are entirely OOC. Never had a negative experience with Fox.

Glad to have you back pal

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support

Foxatron was an amazing staff member, he'd be a great fit for returning.

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
+Support

Foxatron is a well-known and established member of the community. He quit for a reasonable cause and I strongly believe he should get his position back. Best of luck.

bobby joe

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 25, 2022
+support
amazing staff member in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.