Your in-game name : Foxen
Your SteamID : 76561199454470472
Your steam community link : https://steamcommunity.com/id/gytdfgher4gtsfd/
Date of ban: 21/12/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Harassment [A]
Who banned you : Joel ''Lemmski'' McHarvey
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on? : (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url) : https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again : I guess just be nicer to people but i dont know exactly what i did wrong since i was just banned i wasn't pulled to a staff sit at all
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? : I have been verbally warned for RDM once before.
Why should you be unbanned : I feel as though ive been unjustly banned because i was not pulled to a staff sit or given a warning i was outside med bay playing the server then *POP* i get the first message of talk to him on TS (didn't know what this was that was a whole ticket) and that i was perma banned thinking that he might have banned the wrong guy and that it was a mistake i logged on later to be greeted with the second message. The main reason i feel though i should be unbanned is that i received No warning whatsoever and I was banned without being warned or pulled to a staff sit. If i was discomforting a member i deeply apologize and ill make sure not to do it again.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule? : I have made sure to follow the rules and be on my best behaviour on the server and i will continue to do so

Why do you want to re-join this server? : i have only been in the server for a couple of days and i can already tell that it is a awesome community and as a avid scp lover i would like to continue having fun with these people and continue to enjoy this server and not wait 2 weeks for me to have that enjoyment again

Attachments

• Garrysmod Screenshot 2023.12.21 - 14.26.41.66.png
    Garrysmod Screenshot 2023.12.21 - 14.26.41.66.png
    335 KB · Views: 9
  • Garrysmod Screenshot 2023.12.21 - 15.11.45.92.png
    Garrysmod Screenshot 2023.12.21 - 15.11.45.92.png
    337.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Please contact a member of Senior Server Leadership in relation to your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.